Thread: Delays with PlayStation DLC in the EU | Forums

DanAmrich's Avatar Rocksmith ComDev
    Originally Posted by DjPelle Go to original post
    Dan did you and your team found the problem with the "pay-again-issue" or did you the same like the last weeks?
    No movement on the missing permissions yet. I'm glad to see the team got the permissions mostly in line for the latest DLC, but I am still awaiting ETA of a permissions fix for the stuff that came out on April 1.

DanAmrich's Avatar Rocksmith ComDev
    BTW, minor point but one worth making just for clarity's sake: I see a lot of people using "cross-buy" casually, but I want to remind everybody that cross-buy is not a term that applies to this DLC in the strictest sense. PS3 DLC carries forward to PS4* as a courtesy to established players, but PS4 DLC does not carry back to PS3 -- only when the permissions flow both ways to both consoles is it a true cross-buy. Our functionality is only one way.

This was noted in the FAQ early on because I did not want there to be any confusion. It looks like cross-buy if you are an established PS3 player, but it doesn't work like cross-buy if you are a new PS4 player.

Just bringing it up so that everyone has the same expectations about how the DLC should behave.

* when it works the way it should, anyway

DeityCAN's Avatar Member
    Indeed. I was considering buying another PS3 to just have in a spare room and have all the content for both.. but I'm starting to think as time goes on that if I get a second console that it'd be another PS4. PS3's are cheap, but why go backwards?

DjPelle's Avatar Member
    @DanAmrich

Did you see on the EU blog the Name of the game for what the dlc are released?

small hint: think about my email traffic with them LOL

And on your dlc list was also dlc noted for the 04/16/2015 is that correct?

DLC's

I was able to get back some of the DLC's that I bought when I had a PS3 but not the police songs they are still wanting to charge me even though it was the first pack I bought.

Just had a thought and would anybody know: I bought the Police pack when I had the first Rocksmith and then moved it over to Rocksmith 2014 on the PS3 and now that I have a PS4 Rocksmith 2014 is that why its not showing as Free or does that not matter?

Was able to get all the Bob Dylan songs, Pat Benatar Hit me with your best shot, REM the one I love, Shiny happy people, Whats the frequency Kenneth, but missing Everybody hurts and the Otis Redding Sitting on the dock of the bay. But I will have another look tomorrow when I have more time.

DjPelle's Avatar Member
    4 new Song packs are now online, R.E.M.;Garbage;Foreigner and Lamb of God

DeityCAN's Avatar Member
    Everybody hurts is there but invisible on all platforms.. if you click the pack it will download. So American Woman and Unwell are likely there, but we can't see them to download them :/

DjPelle's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by DeityCAN Go to original post
    Everybody hurts is there but invisible on all platforms.. if you click the pack it will download. So American Woman and Unwell are likely there, but we can't see them to download them :/
    But then SCEE or Ubi still needs to fix it not everyone owns or wants the whole pack.

By the way, do u also have under some packs the message "not available" ?

DeityCAN's Avatar Member
    Yup. The ballads and Shamrock pack, but you can access them by the PS4 store I believe.

DjPelle's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by DeityCAN Go to original post
    Yup. The ballads and Shamrock pack, but you can access them by the PS4 store I believe.
    Interesting. I clicked now on the R.E.M. Pack in the web store. There it says I can not buy the pack and if I click there then on more informations it says: You can not buy this package because you allready own: Everybody Hurts - R.E.M.

So @Dan is that correct or an issue that if you own 1 song of a pack that you then don't get access to the pack?