Thread: Delays with PlayStation DLC in the EU | Forums

DanAmrich's Avatar Rocksmith ComDev
    Here is what we expect to be made available on the EU PS Store next week. When I get more information I will let you know.

1-Apr QUEEN Bohemian Rhapsody
    1-Apr QUEEN Killer Queen
    1-Apr QUEEN Fat Bottomed Girls
    1-Apr QUEEN Stone Cold Crazy
    1-Apr QUEEN Keep Yourself Alive
    1-Apr LYNYRD SKYNYRD Free Bird
    1-Apr BOSTON More Than a Feeling
    1-Apr Muse Hysteria
    1-Apr Muse Supermassive Black Hole
    1-Apr Muse Time is Running Out
    1-Apr Muse Muscle Museum
    1-Apr Muse Stockholm Syndrome
    1-Apr Muse Song Pack - BUNDLE
    1-Apr System of a Down Song Pack - BUNDLE
    1-Apr PEARL JAM Black
    1-Apr Oasis Wonderwall
    1-Apr Oasis Champagne Supernova
    1-Apr Oasis Supersonic
    1-Apr Oasis Live Forever
    1-Apr Oasis Some Might Say
    1-Apr Oasis Song Pack - BUNDLE
    1-Apr THE OFFSPRING Self Esteem
    1-Apr THE OFFSPRING Come Out and Play
    1-Apr THE OFFSPRING Gone Away
    1-Apr The Smashing Pumpkins 1979
    1-Apr RAM JAM Black Betty
    1-Apr Aerosmith Dream On
    1-Apr Aerosmith Same Old Song and Dance
    1-Apr Aerosmith Oh Yeah
    1-Apr Aerosmith Legendary Child
    1-Apr ERIC JOHNSON Cliffs of Dover
    1-Apr THREE DAYS GRACE I Hate Everything About You
    1-Apr HEART Barracuda
    1-Apr Weezer Island in the Sun
    1-Apr Weezer Buddy Holly
    1-Apr Weezer Hash Pipe
    1-Apr Weezer Undone - The Sweater Song
    1-Apr Weezer My Name is Jonas
    1-Apr FOSTER THE PEOPLE Pumped Up Kicks
    1-Apr BLINK-182 Dammit
    1-Apr The Doors Riders on the Storm
    1-Apr The Doors Roadhouse Blues
    1-Apr The Doors Light My Fire
    1-Apr THE BLACK KEYS Gold on the Ceiling
    1-Apr THE BLACK KEYS Just Got To Be
    1-Apr THE BLACK KEYS Mind Eraser
    1-Apr The Black Keys Song Pack - BUNDLE
    1-Apr THE STROKES Reptilia
    1-Apr THE STROKES Last Nite
    1-Apr THE STROKES Juicebox
    1-Apr THE POLICE Message In A Bottle
    1-Apr THE POLICE Roxanne
    1-Apr THE POLICE Synchronicity II
    1-Apr CREEDENCE CLEARWATER REVIVAL Have You Ever Seen the Rain?
    1-Apr ALBERT KING WITH STEVIE RAY VAUGHAN Born Under A Bad Sign
    1-Apr JUDAS PRIEST Living After Midnight
    1-Apr Rise Against Swing Life Away
    1-Apr Rise Against Satellite
    1-Apr Sum 41 In Too Deep
    1-Apr Sum 41 Still Waiting
    1-Apr Sum 41 The Hell Song
    1-Apr Sum 41 We're All to Blame
    1-Apr THE ALLMAN BROTHERS BAND Whipping Post
    1-Apr RICK SPRINGFIELD Jessie's Girl

jluc1810's Avatar Member
    Thanks for the information
    hoping in that it is only a beginning

We are working smoothly with Sony to resolve this issue. There is no need to clutter their forums and blogs with complaints; it's being handled and both companies are working together. Thanks.

GrimorumArcanor's Avatar Banned
    Originally Posted by DanAmrich Go to original post
    There is no need to clutter their forums and blogs with complaints; it's being handled and both companies are working together. Thanks.
    Hmmmm, so am I right that that implies that when you were instructing everyone to take it up with Sony that the two companies weren't working together?

Funny how it's gone from "It's not us, take it up with them", to, "don't bother them".

I guess, apparently, the people who still don't have what they've paid for are just supposed to shut up and stop cluttering things for everyone else.

Nice.

Originally Posted by GrimorumArcanor Go to original post
    Hmmmm, so am I right that that implies that when you were instructing everyone to take it up with Sony that the two companies weren't working together?

Funny how it's gone from "It's not us, take it up with them", to, "don't bother them".

I guess, apparently, the people who still don't have what they've paid for are just supposed to shut up and stop cluttering things for everyone else.

Nice.
    There was obviously a communication breakdown. That's been taken care of, and while I appreciate people making Sony aware of the issue, that message has clearly been delivered and everyone's voices heard. We have a path forward and I do not believe actively messaging Sony about it will accelerate any timeline on either side. We have what we need and we're working with the established workflow.

When people are angry about a lack of progress, I understand. When people are angry about the roadblocks to progress being removed and things moving forward, I don't understand. If you're aggressive when things go right as well as when they go wrong, I do not feel it's my responsibility to try to change your outlook. It's my responsibility to give you the progress updates as I get them -- so I'll just deliver the news.

I will post here when I have more information about future releases.

DjPelle's Avatar Member
    @DanAmrich

BIG THX Dan. This are great news for the beginning of the weekend

The_Lexx's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by DjPelle Go to original post
    @DanAmrich

BIG THX Dan. This are great news for the beginning of the weekend

Indeed. This is a very positive development.

Fingers crossed!!!!!

GrimorumArcanor's Avatar Banned
    Originally Posted by DanAmrich Go to original post
    There was obviously a communication breakdown. That's been taken care of, and while I appreciate people making Sony aware of the issue, that message has clearly been delivered and everyone's voices heard. We have a path forward and I do not believe actively messaging Sony about it will accelerate any timeline on either side. We have what we need and we're working with the established workflow.

When people are angry about a lack of progress, I understand. When people are angry about the roadblocks to progress being removed and things moving forward, I don't understand. If you're aggressive when things go right as well as when they go wrong, I do not feel it's my responsibility to try to change your outlook. It's my responsibility to give you the progress updates as I get them -- so I'll just deliver the news.

I will post here when I have more information about future releases.
    It's when you completely ignore what and how you've been responding over a long, long period of time. I get it, good news. I just wish it was accompanied by "there was an obvious communication breakdown." in the first place, not after it's pointed out. You have this tendency to present information expressly contrary to what you've previously said, without any sort of mention that it's a 180. I don't need you to eat crow, but when people have been saying for weeks, nay months, that your company and Sony haven't been properly communicating, and you had your fingers in your ears saying it had been delivered and everything was on Sony......... well, that's obviously not entirely what the case was, so, again, not that you need to fall on your sword, but acknowledging that Ubisoft has had a hand in the delay would be a nice gesture. I know you think I'm rude, I think this sort of thing is pretty rude... And sure, within the two separate issues, people getting the content they've paid for, and Ubisoft being a stand-up company in how it deals with its customers, there has been progress... on one.

The_Lexx's Avatar Member
    @GrimorumArcanor,

The guy is a Community Manager / Developer who, unlike other people in that same role, actually engages the community he is employed to support and grow. He isn't responsible for stuff ups, he can't force the people above him to prioritise issues and he doesn't control what information is advised to be released to the community.

I bring as much rage as anyone else here, heck we have all been banned, right? But like what the man says - this is a time to party people! Dan and the team are getting somewhere and I'm sure they are stoked to be working through this issues so they can get on with their real roles of supporting and developing the community!

Lets celebrate!!!!!

Originally Posted by The_Lexx Go to original post
    @GrimorumArcanor,

The guy is a Community Manager / Developer who, unlike other people in that same role, actually engages the community he is employed to support and grow. He isn't responsible for stuff ups, he can't force the people above him to prioritise issues and he doesn't control what information is advised to be released to the community.

I bring as much rage as anyone else here, heck we have all been banned, right? But like what the man says - this is a time to party people! Dan and the team are getting somewhere and I'm sure they are stoked to be working through this issues so they can get on with their real roles of supporting and developing the community!

Lets celebrate!!!!!
    We've been here before, Lexx. While there's no doubt this is the most positive movement since the start of the year, we're not through the woods yet. There's 60 tracks on the list (and aa fair few gaps in my library that will finally be plugged) but there's still 190 songs and the import tool missing. Earlier in the year, we had a significant update like this one, then the updates completely stopped (hence the size of this thread).

If Dan wants us to stop complaining on forums/blogs, the only way I can see that happening is by giving us a full schedule for all remaining content. Again, this is a positive step but it's still only a fifth of the content and we're still at the mercy of Sony's insistence on updating Wednesdays only (contrast this with Xbox One, where the packs were uploading throughout a week or two regardless of store update day). A timetable would stop all of the complaints in one swoop, and we know Ubi plans weeks ahead or we wouldn't have had the Jane's, Tap and Bush packs leaked.

I also reject the notion that everyone's 'hearing us loud and clear' when we're the highest up-voted on the blog comments week after week (that's a lot of people agreeing with us, including similarly-scorned Rock Band fans) and Sony doesn't even acknowledge us. I refuse to stop doing it until RS2014 works exactly as it's advertised as it's the only recourse we have.