Thread: Delays with PlayStation DLC in the EU | Forums

R2_'s Avatar Member
    This doesn't seem right either...

DeityCAN's Avatar Member
    Okay.. so what's wrong today.
    When I'm gone- Not fixed, Hanger 18 -not fixed and Megadeth pack not showing as free, Jessie's girl bug not fixed,

What's my age again and What's going on IS fixed. Or at least thought it was... I bought it.. sent me to the download list.. clicked download. Timed out. I went back and it' s not showing on my download list. So I go back to the file and click add to basket again and it says (you are not eligible to purchase or download this content) in a grey pop up box. I went to the in game store and it showed What' s my age again as owned yet I click on it to download it goes to a ps store page and says No content was found. What's going on is missing from the in game store now. (what a hot mess) So I have to restart the ps4 (because it's store likes to hang and time out.. yes I know unrelated) Go to PSN store via PS4 and let me download the songs from there. (So fixed I guess you could call it??)

I bought the Creed pack last night all excited.. so a few things.. after purchasing I went to download list and tried to download the songs for ps3 (to see if it worked) and it shows as though I didn't purchase it. It gives me the pop up grey box (You are not eligible to purchase or download this content) I go to the individual Creed songs and shows that I have to pay for them.

The Megadeth pack (which I own all the songs) not shown as free(but cheap??) .. so I can't test if that would fix Hangar 18 after all the restore license mumbojumbo, but hanger 18 doesn't have 'free label on ps3 in the browser store so I can't add it to the basket to then restore license on it. This is the most absurd hoop jumping and yet I will happily do so for one or two of my hundreds of missing songs. Desperate much???

DeityCAN's Avatar Member
    Afterlife is missing yes (still) and the pack added this week doesn't show as 'free'

To clarify. when i do a search on the browser it shows the pack 'purchased' on PS3 and the new one you must pay. Lately when you have to go back and click on the 'free' old file to then go back to the PS4 file to download them.. it doesn't work. It doesn't show as 'free' on the old file. (Not that afterlife is available anyways........) fml

patdj182's Avatar Member
    Well, I can add all the Megadeth songs to my queue. Not sure whether they will download to my PS4 later, but purchase worked smoothly. (Not a big fan actually, but for 4€ I get them, and if it's to hit Sony where it hurts, in their wallet. )

EDIT: Well, I do get the same weird picture like R2_. Nevertheless each song shows in my download list and in my purchase history. I'm relaxed for now, and hope it is just a visual glitch.

DeityCAN's Avatar Member
    Not sure if this helps Dan.. but I bought Megadeth songs individually on PS3 (pack was missing at the time). So perhaps the Hangar 18 PS3 file isn't working via crossbuy

GrimorumArcanor's Avatar Banned
    So, what I said seems to have caused confusion, so I want to be clear. When I said that I don't care about Dan, what I meant was, I don't care about Dan. Now, I know some of you more protective members want to read that as, "I hate Dan and hope horrible things happen to him, children if he has them, and even any dogs he has." That's neither what I said, nor what I meant to say. Were that what I meant to say, I would've said it. What I said is that I don't care about Dan. And that's perfectly accurate... But not in the way some of you took it.

Do I wish anything ill toward Dan? No. Why would I? I don't know Dan and don't care enough about Dan either way to wish anything for him either way. That was my point. Dan's lengthy post about his duties was not, as some of you want to suggest, just him letting us know his duties. That was him basically saying we were picking on him and wanting him to do stuff that wasn't part of his job, ie solve problems etc. But that's not what was being asked at all, nor was anyone saying anything at all, in any situation about Dan personally. Dan took it personally. For it to be personal, it'd have to be directed at him, not at the situation... my point about not caring about Dan was to say that it has nothing to do with Dan as a specific person and everything to do with his company and the actions they're taking and the ridiculous information they're forcing him to regurgitate and the his choice to regurgitate them... That's nothing personal toward Dan. I don't appreciate Dan doing his job. He's been paid to do it. He's not a volunteer. Ubisoft took people's money and some of that money has been used to pay the salaries of every Ubisoft employee.

They aren't doing us favors when they're doing their jobs. So, no, I'm not going to genuflect for Dan because Dan's doing his job, but neither am I going to condemn him as a person for doing it either.... nor, for those paying attention, have I. If love of Dan Amrich is required to participate here, sorry, that's not going to happen. Why? Because I don't care about Dan Amrich, one way or the other, which apparently hurts some of your feelings, but I'm not sure why. I don't know him, why would I have strong personal feelings for him either way? If you do.... okay, I guess.

DeityCAN's Avatar Member
    Because he is a human being and not a personality or job type. I'd venture most also take offense because you used the collective we when you aired you (let's call it) indifference to him. At any rate. Like most of us said.. 'we' support your ire regarding the situation and are frustrated to your levels with the lack of transparency and real results.

2 fixed songs a week is exactly fair progress.

patdj182's Avatar Member
    The post is out. Sadly I missed it by 15 mins. Luckily jluc got us position 6:
    http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2015/...comment-620173

Be sure to upvote and comment. Also state the current issues with the packs if you have made experiences and have the time to elaborate on them.

"Our" blog post: http://rsdlcscandal.blogspot.de/2015...something.html
    Twitter announcement: https://twitter.com/patdj182/status/575669577696309248

Originally Posted by GrimorumArcanor Go to original post
    So, what I said seems to have caused confusion, so I want to be clear. When I said that I don't care about Dan, what I meant was, I don't care about Dan. Now, I know some of you more protective members want to read that as, "I hate Dan and hope horrible things happen to him, children if he has them, and even any dogs he has." That's neither what I said, nor what I meant to say. Were that what I meant to say, I would've said it. What I said is that I don't care about Dan. And that's perfectly accurate... But not in the way some of you took it.

Do I wish anything ill toward Dan? No. Why would I? I don't know Dan and don't care enough about Dan either way to wish anything for him either way. That was my point. Dan's lengthy post about his duties was not, as some of you want to suggest, just him letting us know his duties. That was him basically saying we were picking on him and wanting him to do stuff that wasn't part of his job, ie solve problems etc. But that's not what was being asked at all, nor was anyone saying anything at all, in any situation about Dan personally. Dan took it personally. For it to be personal, it'd have to be directed at him, not at the situation... my point about not caring about Dan was to say that it has nothing to do with Dan as a specific person and everything to do with his company and the actions they're taking and the ridiculous information they're forcing him to regurgitate and the his choice to regurgitate them... That's nothing personal toward Dan. I don't appreciate Dan doing his job. He's been paid to do it. He's not a volunteer. Ubisoft took people's money and some of that money has been used to pay the salaries of every Ubisoft employee.

They aren't doing us favors when they're doing their jobs. So, no, I'm not going to genuflect for Dan because Dan's doing his job, but neither am I going to condemn him as a person for doing it either.... nor, for those paying attention, have I. If love of Dan Amrich is required to participate here, sorry, that's not going to happen. Why? Because I don't care about Dan Amrich, one way or the other, which apparently hurts some of your feelings, but I'm not sure why. I don't know him, why would I have strong personal feelings for him either way? If you do.... okay, I guess.
    Thats the point....forum moderator threatens us to get out of this community, we look for our legal customer rights..who cares, do it as soons as possible, all the communication data is recorded..i will look for my legal rights, i am not an afraid fool whom lets ubisoft to make their decision as they are are playing on their backyard..I am also exhausted and when Dan said "ı could send you a selfie in my bathrobe" I took it as humor and replied him to send mine...Probably Dan is so sensitive. Who calls it harrasment tends to take the subject to another point out of logic. They have the power of playing with customers..and their feelings...But on the contrary they are really afraid of us....In a real situation of consumer rights through the courts they will be sentenced for violation of consumer rights, thats why they are so aggresive.... and there is a a saying "who dares wins"....or no pain no gain....I will just loose a game price but they will be fired in any case of loss.....I will also see Dan at the court for seducing me for s....l harrassment.... thats the way of seeing events...

jluc1810's Avatar Member
    I may be asking a stupid question. Is what Ubisoft may resubmit the missing content to SCEE?