Thread: Delays with PlayStation DLC in the EU | Forums

Indeed, going on the web store, looking for the "extensions" of Rocksmith 2014, PS3 version, then filtering to only leave the DLC which are also tagged as PS4, show the missing DLC from the Rocksmith 2014 PS4 extension page : https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwo...latform~ps4%7C.

It's getting tricky to get the DLC.

Originally Posted by DanAmrich Go to original post
    Searching the Polish store through the link Toy provided over on Facebook, I see what you describe. Where are you located, Danson?

I am assuming you cannot see anything different in the in-game Shop? Please let me know.
    Hi Dan,

I'm based in the UK.

I phoned Sony this morning, I have an email invoice/receipt that shows I purchased RATM Pack 1, it also has a breakdown of the tracks that are supposed to be in it (songs from the debut album). However, I received the pack 2 content. I've just logged into the store within the game, and if you go into the 'packs' section you can see the same issue - i.e you select RATM Pack 1 and it lists the correct tracks, then it takes you to PSN and you have the incorrect tracks (if that makes sense).

Regarding the licence issue, there seems to be a **** up on the PSN store where you can either by the PS3 or PS4 version, or yet another version that's cross platform. I've taken a screen grab so you can see here - some content is cross-platform, some is restricted to just one:

I made the purchase by logging on to the PSN store via my laptop - hilariously, I can't type 'rage against the machine' into the search box in the PSN online store because the weird letter wheel thing it uses won't let me finish typing.

The Sony chap I spoke to this morning 'escalated' my query, but I haven't heard a word from Sony since this morning.

I do need to rely on your reports for what you see in the in-game shop.
    I have to say, the in-game shop has been a shambles. It never displays all the available content, and the packs section was completely empty until Hendrix.

What you can do, is set up a UK PSN account (just look up a famous postcode, like Baker Street or Abbey Road and make the rest up). Add this account to your PS4, then run Rocksmith - you'll easily be able to see the cluster us EU Rocksmith folk have to deal with on a weekly basis. You'll also be able to see the in-game store.

andres1719's Avatar Junior Member
    Muse DLC for PS4 is already available?

Originally Posted by andres1719 Go to original post
    Muse DLC for PS4 is already available?
    Nope. Still showing PS3 only from here.

DanAmrich's Avatar Rocksmith ComDev
    Thanks for all the reports and especially the images Scin. All very useful stuff and I am grateful for the assists.

Cut and pasted from my database of bugs and whatnot:

3 Doors Down "Kyrptonite" PS3 purchase not free on PS4
    Blink-182 "What's My Age Again?" PS3 purchase not free on PS4
    The Killers - "When You Were Young" PS3 purchase not free on PS4
    The Killers - "Somebody Told Me" PS3 purchase not free on PS4
    The Killers Song Pack PS3 purchase not free on PS4
    The Libertines Song Pack PS3 purchase not free on PS4
    Tom Petty - "Learning to Fly" PS3 purchase not free on PS4
    Marvin Gaye - "What's Going On" PS3 purchase not free on PS4
    Poison - "Nothing But a Good Time" PS3 purchase not free on PS4
    Winger - "Seventeen" PS3 purchase not free on PS4

R2_'s Avatar Member
    I have bought the 3 Doors Down song pack for PS3 and looked at my Purchase History on the web store. There's a clear difference between the song I have been able to download for free on PS4 ("Loser") and the one that asks to pay again ("When I'm Gone").

I looked a few more and all the DLC that I have and are working on both platforms have the text "This Cross-Buy product entitles you to download both PlayStation®3 and PlayStation®4 versions." in description. And the ones that work only on PS3 don't have that text. Very logical and I would like to think there's an easy way to fix those non cross-buy songs. Some SCEE guy could look up their databases and search all PS3 Rocksmith DLC that don't have a cross-buy option and correct them.

DjPelle's Avatar Member
    Thanks for all the reports and especially the images Scin. All very useful stuff and I am grateful for the assists.

Good Morning,
    The Killers I was finally able to dl the free The Killers Pack yesterday, don't know if the songs now work alone but if u bought the whole pack you can dl it since yesterday for free.

But all legacy content of this update: http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2015/...r-ayesha-plus/ have also the "pay-again-issue".

I can confirm Im being asked to pay again for:

Blink 182 - Whats My Age Again
    3 Doors Down - Kryptonite
    Libertines - Whole Song Pack

I can provide screenshots of the view from my store if needed, but hopefully you have enough info by now

patdj182's Avatar Member
    Have been only reading this thread so far. Thanks, Dan, for the constant and useful updates, and thanks to all other for helping Dan with your experiences.

I wanna contribute one of mine now, cause it's is quite messed up, as well:

I bought the Foo Fighters Song Pack yesterday over the browser (PS4 not connected), the one I highlighted yellow. I bought the "version" of the pack that had PS3 and PS4 icons, despite owning only the PS4-version of RS2014. Well, just in case. ;-)

In the (German) PSN Store, all seems fine. I got all of them (including duplicates) marked as "purchased". But my PS4 did not trigger a download when I was back home. I can't even find the songs in the PSN Store (cause the search function of the Store App is quite limited). In the inGame-Store I get the content listed as purchased as well, under the correct artist and all. But when I try to download it from there it links me to as PSN Store Page that states "No data found".

Does anyone else have problems with the FF-SongPack on PS4?

EDIT: Geee, just after posting I figured out a possible solution. I was now able to add the Pack I did not directly purchase, that only has the PS4 icon, to my download queue. I'll check in a couple of hours whether that triggers the download to my PS4. But even if, it is pretty confusing...

EDIT2: Certainly less important and already mentioned by a post above: check out the inconsistencies in the Download-types. Some Songs are "Games" (Spiel), some are Music Titles (Musiktitel), one of the Packs is a "Game", another an "Extra". Reaaally professional, Sony.