Thread: Delays with PlayStation DLC in the EU | Forums

BazzTard61's Avatar Banned
    clearly Ubisoft stuffed up submitting the files,as per Dan's post. What a larf.

But they can release LP and SG for the PS4 but not the PS3? I thought the problems were that Ubi had trouble submitting files for the NEW format. So Ubisoft can't manage to submit a PS3 file for another 3 weeks?

Look at yourselves Ubisoft,and how you are treating the PS3 Euers.

It's gone beyond a joke. No one is laughing, well, some are laughing AT you haha

Seems to me we have been totally ignored.

It would be awesome if Ubisoft could prioritize the Import Pack, that would mean we get a bunch of songs at once which would keep us busy until other songs get released. I miss playing some of those songs.

R2_'s Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by WalkingBeardUK Go to original post
    It would be awesome if Ubisoft could prioritize the Import Pack, that would mean we get a bunch of songs at once which would keep us busy until other songs get released. I miss playing some of those songs.
    I agree, I can't wait until they fix all the other problems first. Especially when delays have become more a rule than an exception. I hope the only guy who knows how to put the dlc in the store is at work this week.

Hi Dan,

I know I said my last post would be my last, but your latest post has both confused and worried me.

Your post is supposed to be a list of all the outstanding content, with guesstimated ETAs, but there's no mention of the outstanding legacy DLC, including the import tool. Does that confirm that it will never be coming out on SCEE Rocksmith? If that's the case, can I get my money back since I was sold a false bill of goods?

DeityCAN's Avatar Member
    FML.. I am seriously miserable this time every week now without fail. Such a constant disappointment when this store updates and I feel completely and absolutely unvalued as a customer.

So yay.. here's the status. LP and SG packs are there (in PS4 format and not PS3)...4 songs I own What's going on, What's my age again, Kryptonite, and When I'm gone all show that I have to pay to play them on PS4.

DeityCAN's Avatar Member
    Oh and the prices for packs has gone UP! Tremendous.... I'm going to get an ulcer..

Yes I am being a bit dramatic, but seriously this is bumming the ever living hell out of me

99 kr for a 5 pack usually... now 119kr ($14.81 USD)

Seriously getting battered wife syndrome here. But I love you.. but you hate me.. why?

Now THAT is dramatic.

Jadiou's Avatar Junior Member
    Originally Posted by DeityCAN Go to original post
    FML.. I am seriously miserable this time every week now without fail. Such a constant disappointment when this store updates and I feel completely and absolutely unvalued as a customer.

So yay.. here's the status. LP and SG packs are there (in PS4 format and not PS3)...4 songs I own What's going on, What's my age again, Kryptonite, and When I'm gone all show that I have to pay to play them on PS4.
    I have the same issue that it shows that I have to pay for the DLC I already have on PS3 (What's My Age again, Kryptonite, Somebody Told Me and When You Were Young)... Any updates regarding to that?

I think that higher pack price might be a mistake, They posted it at the same time as the 6 pack from LP which was a higher price. They have just put it on at the same price. I might be wrong but I think that is just generaly due to SCEEs policy of employing intellectually challenged people.

DjPelle's Avatar Member
    LP is 6 song pack €13,99
    Soundgarden 5 song pack also €13,99 here

Originally Posted by Jadiou Go to original post
    I have the same issue that it shows that I have to pay for the DLC I already have on PS3 (What's My Age again, Kryptonite, Somebody Told Me and When You Were Young)... Any updates regarding to that?
    same here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just when you think theres progress, they EFF it up yet again!!!
    i have paid for most of this weeks DLC update, but still being told to pay for it again!! PLEASE FIX!!!!

same on PS Store, and RS in-game store!