Thread: Delays with PlayStation DLC in the EU | Forums

  1. #501
    patdj182's Avatar Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Berlin
    Posts
    109
    Can't find the EU blog post you're referring to. Are you sure it is not the American one? You have a link? Or are you looking at the store uploads?
    Share this post

  2. #502
    Originally Posted by patdj182 Go to original post
    Can't find the EU blog post you're referring to. Are you sure it is not the American one? You have a link? Or are you looking at the store uploads?
    I just ran a search for 'The Cars' in the store and the pack appeared. It took some digging though.

    See you all on the blog then. :-/
    Share this post

  3. #503
    R2_'s Avatar Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    182
    Here are the latest songs/packs for
    PS3 (Link) (includes cross-buy content like The Cars)
    PS4 (Link)
    Share this post

  4. #504
    Originally Posted by R2_ Go to original post
    Here are the latest songs/packs for
    PS3 (Link) (includes cross-buy content like The Cars)
    PS4 (Link)
    SCEE is the worst.
    Share this post

  5. #505
    patdj182's Avatar Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Berlin
    Posts
    109
    While we are waitng for the blog post I'd like to promote a different blog: http://rsdlcscandal.blogspot.com
    I started writing an objective and fact-based summary of the whole matter so we can reference to an organized information HUB rather than scattered board posts and such. I'd really appreciate if you could provide me with facts and figures on the matter (accurate and with source), so I can add them. I will also try to use the blog for updates on the matter, maybe we get some more followers this way.

    Provide me with comments anytime, probably best via PM here. And, if convenient, reference people to this page in order to inform them and keep them posted.
    Share this post

  6. #506
    DeityCAN's Avatar Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Oslo
    Posts
    281
    Extremely well written and fair. I'm impressed. I'll try and get some attention with the link.
    Share this post

  7. #507
    Originally Posted by patdj182 Go to original post
    While we are waitng for the blog post I'd like to promote a different blog: http://rsdlcscandal.blogspot.com
    I started writing an objective and fact-based summary of the whole matter so we can reference to an organized information HUB rather than scattered board posts and such. I'd really appreciate if you could provide me with facts and figures on the matter (accurate and with source), so I can add them. I will also try to use the blog for updates on the matter, maybe we get some more followers this way.

    Provide me with comments anytime, probably best via PM here. And, if convenient, reference people to this page in order to inform them and keep them posted.
    Someone's been busy! Nicely done. Make sure Toymachine gets the link.
    Share this post

  8. #508
    patdj182's Avatar Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Berlin
    Posts
    109
    Blog is up: http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2015/...lana-oreshika/
    As expected, no legacy DLC. But I think I got the first comment.
    Share this post

  9. #509
    DjPelle's Avatar Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Westerwald,Germany
    Posts
    295
    Originally Posted by patdj182 Go to original post
    While we are waitng for the blog post I'd like to promote a different blog: http://rsdlcscandal.blogspot.com
    I started writing an objective and fact-based summary of the whole matter so we can reference to an organized information HUB rather than scattered board posts and such. I'd really appreciate if you could provide me with facts and figures on the matter (accurate and with source), so I can add them. I will also try to use the blog for updates on the matter, maybe we get some more followers this way.

    Provide me with comments anytime, probably best via PM here. And, if convenient, reference people to this page in order to inform them and keep them posted.
    Nice.

    I tweeted the link also on twitter ;-)
    Share this post

  10. #510
    It's up - i've commented on patdj's comment, hopefully everyone else here can do the same or at least upvote: http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2015/...lana-oreshika/
    Share this post