Thread: Delays with PlayStation DLC in the EU | Forums

Originally Posted by daddy_felix Go to original post
    Really bad news

Didn't the store had similar problems last year at this time? I think The Who were delayed several weeks... maybe they're too busy preparing the "christmas offers" than caring about this sh*tty music game that nobody plays...

On the other hand, I'm not sure about the role of ubisoft europe in all this. Dan always says that they're responsible for delivering the actual content to the eu store and that he is not even allowed talking directly to the store. The communication is indirectly over ubisoft eu. I don't think this line of communication is really helpful for solving the issues...
    I think you have a very valid point - there seems to be heaps of contradictory comments coming from R/Smith about the DLC content and how its delivered to SCEE. It may also be why the price is so much higher for non-Americans, whats the bet that Ubi Europe are taking their cut as well which is pusing up the price before its even deliverd to Playstation. Playstation have stated that its policy that the pricing is determined by the DLC creator.

daddy_felix's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Katzachben Go to original post
    It may also be why the price is so much higher for non-Americans, whats the bet that Ubi Europe are taking their cut as well which is pusing up the price before its even deliverd to Playstation.
    I don't think so. The ration between $ and € is 1:1 in the store for almost every dlc, not only rocksmith.

can't say anything about the situation in australia.

Just wondering if there are similar issues on the AU xbox site. Can purchase the Bon Jovi pack but can't download it. Other dlc works fine.

toymachinesh's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by sand7470 Go to original post
    Just wondering if there are similar issues on the AU xbox site. Can purchase the Bon Jovi pack but can't download it. Other dlc works fine.
    Did you buy the Xbox One pack by accident?

DjPelle's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by daddy_felix Go to original post
    On the other hand, I'm not sure about the role of ubisoft europe in all this. Dan always says that they're responsible for delivering the actual content to the eu store and that he is not even allowed talking directly to the store. The communication is indirectly over ubisoft eu. I don't think this line of communication is really helpful for solving the issues...
    yeah that is a strange situation. I wrote in the past days to SCEE(PSN Support Team) they say i have to talk to the puplisher about dlc questions. Ubisoft SF says Ubisoft Europe has to talk to Sony about problems. So i wrote yesterday Ubisoft Germany about the problems over twitter. They say they also cant help i have to contact the ubisoft support team. So i also wrote to the ubisoft support team and wait now on my answer from them.

As always: if there are too many parties involved, nobody is responsible for errors.

Don't rely on aswers from SCEE support. I wrote them when the Bachsmith pack was wrongly priced. I got an answer after almost two weeks. It was like "I don't understand your problem, the dlc is available for 4.99€". Of course, it was fixed in the meantime. I'm not sure whether that support guy even tried to understand my problem

courseiam's Avatar Member
    What a surprise, no DLC for us EU/UK users.

Originally Posted by courseiam Go to original post
    Did you read the first post in this thread? Or even the title?

DjPelle's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by courseiam Go to original post
    Wrong! We get 4 new songs: http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2014/...s-plus-update/ and the addon section now shows 78 songs nearly perfect, 1 song missing still from now 79 available songs.

courseiam's Avatar Member
    Here we go with the attacks again. Yes I did read both the title and the first post, thank you very much, and in neither does it say there "Will be no DLC this week" all it says is "we’re currently experiencing some delays". So tell you what, I will quote it just for your benefit so you can refresh your memory on what it says.

Originally Posted by DanAmrich Go to original post
    As many of you know, we’re currently experiencing some delays of Rocksmith 2014 DLC on PlayStation platforms in European territories, Australia & New Zealand. We hope these issues may be resolved by mid-December, but we do not have final confirmation on a date at this time.

We also expect Jimi Hendrix DLC will appear per the original schedule -- December 16 in the US and December 17 internationally -- but we believe the DLC content currently missing, as well as the content scheduled between now and then, will not hit the original schedule.

Xbox and Steam platforms should be unaffected during this time. Thank you for your patience.