Thread: Delays with PlayStation DLC in the EU | Forums

Originally Posted by DjPelle Go to original post
    Sorry I can't understand your problem with the EU situation. I can't believe that you have nearly the same problems like we here in Europe have now since over 2 years now. Just a short example, US PS4 Version, release 1 day earlier as the eu version, now has over 400 DLC we have since that date 75! And before that we had nearly every week delays or missing songs on ps3.

And one last thing, where did u pay exact the same as we? In the us store Rocksmith 2014 ps4 digital version $59,99 in eu Store same version €69,99, what makes $86,8055!!!! I think I don't need to write more.
    DJ, my response was meant as a joke, as I was a very verbal participant in another thread and got a bit of a reputation tied to me because of it. I took this opportunity to poke fun at the situation, but in all seriousness I really am quite happy for all you guys. If the situation were reversed, I would be quite upset.

DjPelle's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by theunclejimbo Go to original post
    DJ, my response was meant as a joke, as I was a very verbal participant in another thread and got a bit of a reputation tied to me because of it. I took this opportunity to poke fun at the situation, but in all seriousness I really am quite happy for all you guys. If the situation were reversed, I would be quite upset.
    Yeah sorry ;-) after all those sad weeks for us here i didnt understand that at that moment as an joke. My fault ;-)

DeityCAN's Avatar Member
    Colour me skeptical, but I highly doubt it will be out with the Jimi DLC. I feel like the are en route to ignoring us all together.

Since there has been nothing to show for it by the previous deadline... I'm guessing mid December will be 'too close to the holidays'. I feel as though there is no appropriate way to voice my dissatisfaction either.

I refuse to create a hatefest via any medium as I am not a 12 year old child, but as a paying customer and a supporter of the Sony brand since first launch of the PS1 (heck the waterproof walkman). I want access to my purchased goods and I find it difficult to enjoy the experience without it.

I find it highly misleading to endorse the use of previous DLC and then go months without a whiff of any. I'm not disgruntled at Ubisoft, but I can't help but be highly vexed at the situation. As much as I appreciate whatever supposed problems they are having.. they used the selling point of compatibility as well. If the PS store in NA can sort it out I don't see what the problem is... but that's just it too. We have no IDEA why. Perhaps if we got a sorry for the inconvenience from them.. perhaps a description as to what could be so complicated... then maybe patience would be easier to come by. Instead here we sit in limbo. Feeling overcharged, undervalued, and insignificant.

For crystal clarity I very much appreciate your persistence in the matter Dan, but I have no idea why there is zero information forthcoming directly from Sony on the matter.

DanAmrich's Avatar Rocksmith ComDev
    Originally Posted by RobbySpurs Go to original post
    Edit: Dan does your comment that Europe won't get DLC on its weekly schedule apply to Hendrix?
    No, the stuff up to Hendrix is likely to be late. Hendrix DLC should be released on time everywhere.

Nooooooo, you had to say it! That must have jinxed it now.

I'm sorry, buy how difficult could it possibly be to upload the DLC tracks to the PSN servers?

They're around 6mb each. If they upload 400 tracks, it's only 2.5gb of data, smaller than many of the games they have no problem adding. There really is no valid excuse - the game is more expensive to begin with (in the region) and they can't even be bothered to support their paying customers. What's the deal with the Foo Fighters pack, for example? The Foo Fighters are on Columbia, a frickin' Sony-owned record label. They're not even supporting their own artists by getting the content out when it's available!

I'm dying to know - what's Sony's excuse? There must be one. If they're not giving us any more content for the next few weeks, what about throwing us a bone with the import tool at least?

courseiam's Avatar Member
    Does this mean we'll get the Foos tomorrow in Europe?

DanAmrich's Avatar Rocksmith ComDev
    Originally Posted by courseiam Go to original post
    Does this mean we'll get the Foos tomorrow in Europe?
    No ETA on that. US PS3 just got Foo II today, but they are completely different divisions, as you know.

courseiam's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by DanAmrich Go to original post
    No ETA on that. US PS3 just got Foo II today, but they are completely different divisions, as you know.
    Unfortunately I know only too well. Oh well, I guess I better wait some more.

daddy_felix's Avatar Senior Member
    Really bad news

Didn't the store had similar problems last year at this time? I think The Who were delayed several weeks... maybe they're too busy preparing the "christmas offers" than caring about this sh*tty music game that nobody plays...

On the other hand, I'm not sure about the role of ubisoft europe in all this. Dan always says that they're responsible for delivering the actual content to the eu store and that he is not even allowed talking directly to the store. The communication is indirectly over ubisoft eu. I don't think this line of communication is really helpful for solving the issues...