Thread: Delays with PlayStation DLC in the EU | Forums

Originally Posted by Yonda1960 Go to original post
    Ironically, the one missing individual track is the *ahem* mistake from last week, The Wind Cries Mary.
    This will be the Weezer pack all over again with the missing track. After all this time they still havent fixed up my purchase for the Weezer pack and I'm still a song short.

I would not purchase the full pack or pack no 1 otherwise you'll end up with 1 song short and you wont receive it after they fix the pack - as the fixed pack will have a different ID number, which you will not have purchased.

When they have a missing track they delete the original pack that you purchased and replace it with a new pack which has a new ID number - Its the pack ID number that determines which single tracks you can download - and you will have purchased the original ID number with the missing track.

I think I explained that considering its late at night... and that Im still dissapointed that I cant purchase Foo Fighters, Creed, Bullet, Tom Petty etc etc etc...

toymachinesh's Avatar Senior Member
    PS4 EU has the Free DLC

IT'S A MIRACLE

They are in the process of uploading it. It amuses me that so many people desperate enough to sit refreshing the store to see when things are changing. Then again, I never understood why people would queue outside games shops to buy the latest CoD clone the minute it hits midnight. Each to their own. Just wait for the blog to come out though. Until then, who knows what can change. As for the PS4 content, there was a snafoo with it in the US too, but it was available in the in-game store for free.

While I am posting this though, can I just point out how ridiculous it looks when people comment on a thread concerning issues they are not even experiencing, with the sole purpose of berating every other user in here for being upset and angry. Did you really think that would end well?

If you had read the weeks worth of posts in dozens of threads about this problem you would understand why we are angry. You might also understand that the reason this anger is directed at these forums is because we have absolutely no other recourse that has not been tried several times. We have tried having a go at SCEE but they are so intent of putting their shields up and pretending there is no problem. They constantly tell us to go back to the developer, that it is all Ubi's fault. The reason people keep coming here to vent is because, to their credit, these guys are the ONLY ones that are giving ANY sort of feedback about what is happening. Don't get me wrong, I am not sticking up for them, because I think the little info that is dripfed back is so woefully inadequate considering the length of time this has gone on, but it is at least something. If you had tried actually talking to SCEE you would understand just how fruitless that is.

That analogy makes no sense whatsoever but if it helps you understand better, think of it this way. SCEE is nothing but a reseller, an outlet store. If Ubi send a store their latest game ready for release on pre-agreed dates, and that store refuses to put it on the shelves, don't you think Ubi have a right to be mad too. They are getting our feedback because we really want to buy what they have produced, and yet the ignorant shopkeeper just refuses to even acknowledge that he has all the boxes sitting out back in the store. If that happens once, they can get away with it being seen as an oversight, but we have been waiting 3 months for some of this content (longer for a few individual RS1 tracks). For the people that invested in next gen, almost their entire catalogue is STILL unavailable 6 weeks on despite having already paid for it!

YES it is SCEE that is responsible for "stocking the shelves" but if considering they are treating Ubi's customers so disgracefully, Ubi should be (in my opinion) just about getting to the point of threatening Sony with boycotts. I am tired of being told how our buying power can make a difference, when SCEE just glaze over at the thought that they might have a problem. As an individual I can do absolutely nothing to make SCEE stop pulling on each others tackle and actually do something constructive but as a company that makes Sony buckets of money, Ubi DO have that power. I have asked how I can help, how complaints can be co-ordinated from both Ubi's side, and everyone here affected, and was met with no constructive answers. What options have we left?!

If, after all this, you still think we are out of order for venting our anger at the only people that have expressed any desire to sort things out, keep it to yourself. You are entitled to your thoughts, but to come on a thread on this topic and have a pop like that is argumentative and designed to nothing but stir up emotion which is already running high.

The_Working_Man's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by toymachinesh Go to original post
    PS4 EU has the Free DLC

IT'S A MIRACLE
    Huzzah!

Hopefully this will help ease the suffering while they attempt to get the rest figured out.

Originally Posted by toymachinesh Go to original post
    PS4 EU has the Free DLC

IT'S A MIRACLE
    So that means I can finally order my copy from amazon then right?

Something still doesn't seem right lol

daddy_felix's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by DanAmrich Go to original post
    UPDATE 12/10:
    We are hopeful that the missing DLC -- Tom Petty, Foo Fighters II, Bullet for my Valentine, Bon Jovi, and Rage Against the MAchine -- will be posted to the EU PS Store by the end of the month, but we do not have a hard date.
    well, today was the last "regular" store update and still no sign from the missing dlcs

Originally Posted by Katzachben Go to original post
    This will be the Weezer pack all over again with the missing track. After all this time they still havent fixed up my purchase for the Weezer pack and I'm still a song short.

I would not purchase the full pack or pack no 1 otherwise you'll end up with 1 song short and you wont receive it after they fix the pack - as the fixed pack will have a different ID number, which you will not have purchased.

When they have a missing track they delete the original pack that you purchased and replace it with a new pack which has a new ID number - Its the pack ID number that determines which single tracks you can download - and you will have purchased the original ID number with the missing track.

I think I explained that considering its late at night... and that Im still dissapointed that I cant purchase Foo Fighters, Creed, Bullet, Tom Petty etc etc etc...
    all 12 songs show up on PS4

Originally Posted by Fredmuch17 Go to original post
    Just let me tell you the situation.
    I've just had Ubi France on the phone to know if there will be something today about Jimi Hendrix.
    Here's the answer :
    We don't know, we wait for mails from the US to tell us this is unlocked, first the guy told me it was on yesterday that everything was opened.
    They don't even know Inside Ubi what is the release dates by countries, great work !
    Second question : Anybody could perhaps tell me more ?
    Answer : Nope i don't have any Superior to take the phone and they have no more informations.
    At least, the fact is even Inside Ubi communication (of crisis) is not your best part !

About your quote right now :
    Angry, yes i am, insulting no i'm not and don't see where i could have been.
    I'm just an unsatisfied customer of a kind.
    It's too easy i think to tell us "we do our best" we already are sure about that, but the fact is that nobody communicates any information and that's not fair.
    No insulting word in my sentences at all once again, but God, let us know what's the matter !
    Hi Fred,

Sorry, the insult comment may have been about me, not yourself. My irate response to theunclejimbo may have been insulting. If it was, I apologise to the forum, but stand by my comment. The last thing this thread needs is input from someone that has no business commenting, particularly in such a patronising and condescending tone as if he is a figure of some authority on this forum.

Rest easy, Fred, your conduct has been fine, and above the majority of us, at least in my humble unruly view.

Just to keep you guys at Ubi SF informed, according to the Playstation EU Blog the Hendrix pack is up today (although at time of typing it hasn't appeared on the Store, and I hope it appears before the free time-limit expires), thanks, but no other absent DLC is planned, or has appeared. I really am losing hope of ever seeing this DLC, as it will be the same, lacklustre, amount of content two months after release. This thread is starting to feel useless, as all we are seeing are either our complaints, or complaints about our complaints.

Not feeling a lot of love this Christmas!

Where are you based because other PS4 EU people have downloaded the Hendrix DLC

https://twitter.com/dctancock/status/545243823308546048