Thread: Delays with PlayStation DLC in the EU | Forums

Originally Posted by The_Lexx Go to original post
    Guess, what!

It's the first tomorrow!

Be sure to check the Rocksmith store! Import tool - here we come!!!!!!!
    Looking forward to it! (and praying that since I bought it for PS3 already, the system does not ask to pay again for PS4)

Originally Posted by DeityCAN Go to original post
    Na na na - My chemical romance fixed

The Megadeth/Blink 182 ps3 pack looks like they just used the wrong icon. The description and title are Blink 182.
    This was just an incorrect image that has now been fixed. The songs in the pack are Blink-182.

patdj182's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by DanAmrich Go to original post
    No, it's been me reporting it back to Ubisoft's internal channels, followed by those channels reaching out to fix the issues.
    Never doubted that. Nevertheless, with some of the issues, the response time was so short that it almost impossibly could have gone through the internal channels of two companies. Well, maybe I'm wrong about that or it was a coincidence, in any way I appreciate your "real time" reporting and effort in fixing existing issues.

Looking forward to the import tool as well. Will actually buy RS1 on PS3 to get these songs.

R2_'s Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by R2_ Go to original post
    Some of the Killers songs still have permission issues. Mr. Brightside, Spaceman and Runaways are not downloadable for free if you have only bought them as singles.
    Spaceman has been fixed today. I hope Mr. Brightside and Runaways work too. Some Tom Petty singles still have permission issues. I'll update these fixes to my list.

Some of the Killers songs still have permission issues. Mr. Brightside, Spaceman and Runaways are not downloadable for free if you have only bought them as singles.
    Mr Brightside and Spaceman are free on PS4 now. Is Runaways still a problem? Seems to be working fine for me.

R2_'s Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by JediElmo Go to original post
    Mr Brightside and Spaceman are free on PS4 now. Is Runaways still a problem? Seems to be working fine for me.
    Have you bought the whole pack or just the singles? It's only those singles that still had permission issues.

Have you bought the whole pack or just the singles? It's only those singles that still had permission issues.
    The individuals singles.

Spaceman has been fixed today. I hope Mr. Brightside and Runaways work too. Some Tom Petty singles still have permission issues. I'll update these fixes to my list.
    The Tom Petty singles seem to have had their permissions fixed as well.

R2_'s Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by JediElmo Go to original post
    The Tom Petty singles seem to have had their permissions fixed as well.
    Free Fallin still asks me to pay. I hope they all get fixed today.

Free Fallin still asks me to pay. I hope they all get fixed today.
    Free Fallin' fixed now too.