Thread: Delays with PlayStation DLC in the EU | Forums

patdj182's Avatar Member
    Oh yea, NOFX would be sweet. Gotta hit the reqeust tool again.

To stay on topic:

Lexx, any more news from Ubi AU?

Dan, anything concrete on the Wednesday Update already?

The_Lexx's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by patdj182 Go to original post
    Oh yea, NOFX would be sweet. Gotta hit the reqeust tool again.

To stay on topic:

Lexx, any more news from Ubi AU?

Dan, anything concrete on the Wednesday Update already?

@Danson79,Hahahahhaha, I forgot about TH! I don't have space book or any social,media, can you guys request some for me!!!!

@patdj182, my last email from Ubisoft Sydney was 9pm Friday night. It's now 5:40am Monday morning. Nothing new over the weekend - but I did pick up a cherry 2014 LPJ for $590 AU! It was a 6 hour round trip drive but I scored the bargin of a life time! Normally $1299 here in Australia.

Two awesome Gibson buys in the one week! I was on fire.

I'll update you further the second I hear anything.

@Dan and the team, it would be amazing if you have an update for us this week regarding the import tool. Also, I had never seen the weekly dlc live streams you guys do. Really awesome and even just listening to the chatter about the songs and the work, you learn so much! Please keep these going, they are great.

The_Lexx's Avatar Member
    Hey, are you guys keeping up with this?

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...2#post10722622

Have we heard anything from the USA PS4 peeps who have huge amounts of DLC and the import tool if this is happening to them? Doesn't sound good...

DeityCAN's Avatar Member
    Seems to be an XB1 issue. I've noticed enumerating taking longer, but no where near those numbers. There should be a simple way to check content outside of loading the game. Like a once a day thing or pre-load or a way to use a list instead of checking each individual item. Maybe these are all bad ideas, but I'm sure with the thousands of games out there that there is a more elegant solution.

patdj182's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by The_Lexx Go to original post
    @Dan and the team, it would be amazing if you have an update for us this week regarding the import tool. Also, I had never seen the weekly dlc live streams you guys do. Really awesome and even just listening to the chatter about the songs and the work, you learn so much! Please keep these going, they are great.
    Seconded!

The_Lexx's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by patdj182 Go to original post
    Seconded!
    Thirded! It's very quiet...

DeityCAN's Avatar Member
    Great! More people to login and steal the preciouses .. me wants it. Rocksmith picksesses.

They give away some nice gear and free steam DLC (also on twitter on Fridays). The chatroom usually has some interesting banter too as some of the staff checks in and talks from time to time.

The_Lexx's Avatar Member
    Fingers crossed for the import tool tomorrow afternoon! I'm hanging to play where is my mind, boys don't cry and the QOTSA song which I can't even remember now!

Originally Posted by The_Lexx Go to original post
    Fingers crossed for the import tool tomorrow afternoon! I'm hanging to play where is my mind, boys don't cry and the QOTSA song which I can't even remember now!
    Just relax, take life as it comes and go with the flow. You'll soon remember which QoTSA track it is ;-)

I'm about to do a three day stretch away for work, so if any shouting on the PS Blog is required this week I won't be able to do it. I might be able to join in very late if necessary, but certainly not when it goes live.

To the british chaps who have been contacting me re: Trading Standards, the complaint letters have been sent to Ubi & SCEE. Work and life got in the way but i've managed to send them now. I'll keep you in loop if anything happens.

patdj182's Avatar Member
    I know this is OT, but the ACCC sure does represent us gamers vigorously!