Thread: USAAF WWII Aerial Victory Credits- A compleate listing for all theaters. | Forums

Banned
    For those that are intersested here are the entire kills for the USAAC/USAAF Durring WWII.
    Listed in order. USAAF World War II Victory Index

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Banned
    For those that are intersested here are the entire kills for the USAAC/USAAF Durring WWII.
    Listed in order. USAAF World War II Victory Index

Thanks Copperhead I have been looking for that link for some time.

~S!
    Eagle
    Commanding Officer 361st vFG
    www.361stvfg.com
    Eagle
    Official P-47N whiner!

hmm,
    enemy and enemy Aircraft N/A (not available )
    and btw. very strange , a 0.25 kill ?

RED_Boandl

0.14 kill.

.14 .16???? whats that? i got a few rounds in him boss... lol... omg...

Fastenating, thanks for the link.

Download all my skins here

No

This is a claims list, not a kills list, right?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by JG26Red:
    .14 .16???? whats that? i got a few rounds in him boss... lol... omg...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Can you really imagine an American fighter pilot who wouldn't raise hell to get what credit he feels due to him? If Blue and Green flights of a given squadron all put rounds into a particularly stubborn bullet-absorbant FW-190, you can bet that every second lieutenant in those flights would have made sure that the Squadron Intel Officer saw his gun camera film showing him getting strikes on the poor b*stard.

There's a story that when the Eagle squadrons transferred to the USAAF, their operational commander remained an RAF Wing Commander named Duke-Woolley. He continued to command the Group in the air for some time, during which he shared a FW-190 with one of the American pilots. Well, when the good Wing Commander left, he took his half kill with him.

This left the 4th FG with a half kill dangling on their talley for a while until a 4th FG pilot managed to share a kill with a pilot from another group. Legend has it that the orphan half kill moved from group to group in the ETO, even spending a period or two with the 9th AF, but at the end of the war, 8th Fighter Command still had an extra half kill. I don't know if the half kill survived the postwar reevaluation, but it was a stubborn little cuss...

Cheers

horseback

"Here's your new Mustangs, boys. You can learn to fly'em on the way to the target. Cheers!" -LTCOL Don Blakeslee, 4th FG CO, February 27th, 1944
    "Here's your new Mustangs, boys. You can learn to fly'em on the way to the target. Cheers!" -LTCOL Don Blakeslee, 4th FG CO, February 27th, 1944

Banned
    OK LW guys ;ets not start a damn flame war here. & i KNOW that's what some of you are going to attempt to do.