Thread: Door Questions | Forums

XyZspineZyX
    How the hell do you make one door open one way, and another door the other way? As in double doors. I cant see any difference between the 'left' and 'right' door meshes.

And also how do you make it so doors can splinter and explode when you use a charge or grenade? im pretty sure it doesnt work the same way as glass, but thats as far as i can figure out.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

XyZspineZyX
    How the hell do you make one door open one way, and another door the other way? As in double doors. I cant see any difference between the 'left' and 'right' door meshes.

And also how do you make it so doors can splinter and explode when you use a charge or grenade? im pretty sure it doesnt work the same way as glass, but thats as far as i can figure out.

XyZspineZyX
    If you open the Door Properties, and Expand R6DoorProperties, there should be an option there called "m_blsOpeningClockWise" changing that to "True" will make the door open the other way. Good Luck.

<hr>You don't know me, I don't Know you,
    So don't approch me, I won't approch you,
    And don't insult me, I won't insult you,
    Because you don't know what I will and won't do.

XyZspineZyX
    If you want to make a wooden door destructible, expand "R6Damage", and set m_iHitPoints to "2000" (higher hit points, of course, will require more firepower to destroy). Select m_StateList and click the "Add" button. Set fDamagePercentage to "15" (this will spawn the door as 15% damaged right off the bat). Select ActorList and click the "Add" button on that line. Select ActorToSpawn and choose "R6BreakableDoor" from the dropdown list. This will cause the splintering wood animation to appear once the door experiences 100% damage. Select RandomMeshes and click the "Add" button. Change iPercentage to "100" and leave Mesh set to "None". This will cause the original static mesh door to disappear when 100% damage is reached.

-Beckett
    http://RvSMaps.com

XyZspineZyX
    Thanks people thats helps alot