Thread: Possible Cure For The Disconnect Blues | Forums

Ok, for everyone wondering what in the wide world of sports is going on with the being kicked from games thing, I may have an answer. All I know is it worked for 361st_Gunner, so check it out!

Go into your confingeration files for IL-2 FB and if you gottum dial-up set...

[NET]
    speed=6000

if you gottum Satellite...

[NET]
    speed=10000

if you gottum DSL...

[NET]
    speed=20000

if you gottum Cable...

[NET]
    speed=25000

and save that mess. Now go to the program files for your HyperLobbyPro3 and open the confingeration file for it and slide all the way down to the bottom where it says...

[Forgotten Battles]
    joinDelay=1
    clientRate=

under client rate, set it to the same value as you put in the...

[NET]
    speed=

thing in IL-2 FB and go play the game! It worked for Gunner when nothing else did. I hope it helps. Please post back and let us know if it works for you as well.

Solutions for internet security & spyware problems... http://www.geocities.com/callingelvis911/s_s.html

Luckyboy = Senior hydraulic landing gear designer for the P-11 & Contributing Editor to Complete Users magazine.

[This message was edited by LuckyBoy1 on Sat March 06 2004 at 07:04 PM.]
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Ok, for everyone wondering what in the wide world of sports is going on with the being kicked from games thing, I may have an answer. All I know is it worked for 361st_Gunner, so check it out!

Go into your confingeration files for IL-2 FB and if you gottum dial-up set...

[NET]
    speed=6000

if you gottum Satellite...

[NET]
    speed=10000

if you gottum DSL...

[NET]
    speed=20000

if you gottum Cable...

[NET]
    speed=25000

and save that mess. Now go to the program files for your HyperLobbyPro3 and open the confingeration file for it and slide all the way down to the bottom where it says...

[Forgotten Battles]
    joinDelay=1
    clientRate=

under client rate, set it to the same value as you put in the...

[NET]
    speed=

thing in IL-2 FB and go play the game! It worked for Gunner when nothing else did. I hope it helps. Please post back and let us know if it works for you as well.

Solutions for internet security & spyware problems... http://www.geocities.com/callingelvis911/s_s.html

Luckyboy = Senior hydraulic landing gear designer for the P-11 & Contributing Editor to Complete Users magazine.

[This message was edited by LuckyBoy1 on Sat March 06 2004 at 07:04 PM.]

Sorry guys, but Gunner got back with me and the trick didn't stick. The only way he can keep from timing out is by going with the no sound option in IL-2 setup. Sorry about the false hope.