Thread: Blurry reticle with 9800 pro | Forums

Just upgraded to a 9800 pro from a GE4 ti4200, it seems that the sight reticle is now somewhat blurry and unsharp when in wonder woman view. Any Ideas??

P4 3.0ghz 1GB Corsair
    9800 Pro 1600x1200x32
    winxp pro
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Just upgraded to a 9800 pro from a GE4 ti4200, it seems that the sight reticle is now somewhat blurry and unsharp when in wonder woman view. Any Ideas??

P4 3.0ghz 1GB Corsair
    9800 Pro 1600x1200x32
    winxp pro

I had the same problem until I adjusted the graphics settings as follows.Go into the ATI settings and use a custom configuration for OpenGL (assuming you are running the game in OGL). My settings are:

under smoothvision, uncheck both application preference boxes and choose.... 4x ant-aliasing, and 4x anisotropic filtering, performance button checked.

texture pref...3rd tick marked quality side

mipmap detail...3rd tick marked quality side

Vsync..always on

truform... always off

1024 768 resolution.

Play around with the in game graphics settings too. You can set the anti-aliasing and filtering to anything you like, but this setting looks great for me and gives me great FPS....

mucker

You are running with performance anisotrophic. Use quality instead and it should fix it. Performance anisotrophic totally negate the use of anisotrophic in the first place I really donâ´t get why itâ´s there as an option even.