Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: DEVELOPERS PLZ READ | Forums

Spider-Bot | Splinter Cell Blacklist | Companion App

Fourth Echelon Economy 101 | Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

Out of the Shadows - Splinter Cell Blacklist Dev Panel

J. Cole Trailer - Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

XyZspineZyX
    I am beggin the developers to not make Splinter Cell a port to all systems. It is obvious that the Splinter Cell is much better lookin and runs better on the XBOX (PS2 Version was a little pixelated), I heard that you guys woud use the special capabilities of each system and MAKE THE GAME KICK ***..

GAMECUBE (LINK TO GBA)
    XBOX (Downloadalbe Missions)
    PS2 (Don't remember)

I have the 3 systems and i have to say that the game looked best on the xbox (and it was released for the Xbox first)....

I just hope that u guys use the graphics and true power of the XBOX, because the truth is PS2 just can't Cut it anymore and ports look like CRAP...

DOOM 3, and HALF-LIFE 2 can't even run on PS2.

UBI.... MAKE THIS GAME THE BEST IT CAN BE.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

XyZspineZyX
    I am beggin the developers to not make Splinter Cell a port to all systems. It is obvious that the Splinter Cell is much better lookin and runs better on the XBOX (PS2 Version was a little pixelated), I heard that you guys woud use the special capabilities of each system and MAKE THE GAME KICK ***..

GAMECUBE (LINK TO GBA)
    XBOX (Downloadalbe Missions)
    PS2 (Don't remember)

I have the 3 systems and i have to say that the game looked best on the xbox (and it was released for the Xbox first)....

I just hope that u guys use the graphics and true power of the XBOX, because the truth is PS2 just can't Cut it anymore and ports look like CRAP...

DOOM 3, and HALF-LIFE 2 can't even run on PS2.

UBI.... MAKE THIS GAME THE BEST IT CAN BE.

XyZspineZyX
    developers dont read this forum [img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif[/img]

and if they did i doubt they would change it at the LAST minute to just xbox

since the release date is march 04 !!

<center> MP3VD AKA THEJACKEL21

Visit My Forum At: http://thejackel21.proboards25.com/</center>
    </font> <font color=red>[I] <center><marquee>
    Gangsta Coalition Members: Street Hoodlums: Cpt-TRAmbrose,Lt-Silentcell_03,********er-SWWDTS ,Corrupt DEA Agent-Alien_Slayer Makaveli Gang: Cpt-Dcell,Lt-Dmaskiew89,Expert Assassin-Zethin East Coast Riders: Cpt-Halo_99,Lt-Da_shoota,********er-Bergeyman,Corrupt FBI Agent-Aj6627,The Man of Many Disguises-WinsK West Coast Riders: Cpt-Nebucadnezar,Lt-SEANYBOYT,********er-NJCL ,The Transporter-Furious_Gopher MISC!!:The Smuggler-G-4ce all packing Dual MP5Navys,Desert Eagles,Glocks,Berettas,AK47s & Strikers </marquee> Don Of Gangsta Coalition PM To Join </center></font>

XyZspineZyX
    I realize that they don't read this, but I could allways hope....

and don't get me wrong, I never said to make it XBOX only, I said that it should be optimized for each system. Because the graphics on the xbox version for SC 1, were much better than PS2 (PS2 looked little pixelated). that's the hardware's problem and I don't want it to be a Port because then it would look just like the PS2.

I like the fact that it is comming out for all systems, I just don't want it 2 be an exact port.

XyZspineZyX
    well actually there were two teams

team 1 did it for xbox and ported it to the pc

then team 2 did it for ps2 and gc

Gangsta Coalition Members: Street Hoodlums: Cpt-TRAmbrose,Lt-Silentcell_03,********er-SWWDTS ,Corrupt DEA Agent-Alien_Slayer Makaveli Gang: Cpt-Dcell,Lt-Dmaskiew89,Expert Assassin-Zethin East Coast Riders: Cpt-Halo_99,Lt-Da_shoota,********er-Bergeyman,Corrupt FBI Agent-Aj6627,The Man of Many Disguises-WinsK West Coast Riders: Cpt-Nebucadnezar,Lt-SEANYBOYT,********er-NJCL ,The Transporter-Furious_Gopher MISC!!:The Smuggler-G-4ce all packing Dual MP5Navys,Desert Eagles,Glocks,Berettas,AK47s & Strikers </marquee> Don Of Gangsta Coalition PM To Join </center></font>

XyZspineZyX
    Mike28386 wrote:

- GAMECUBE (LINK TO GBA)
    - XBOX (Downloadalbe Missions)
    - PS2 (Don't remember)

actually like this gamecube got a new weapon sticky bomb and link to gba to play the gba extra missons on ur gc

xbox got the downloadable missions
    and the ps2 got an extra level called the powerplant (sam in white suit!)

XyZspineZyX
    I knew about that extra mission for then PS2... but I was talkin about the next version...

XyZspineZyX
    oh for pt

then its gc no link to gba since NO GBA version announced!

ps2 internet xbox internet and downloadable content

pc mods???

XyZspineZyX
    they better make a GBA version[img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif[/img] SInce they will probably meak a phone version[img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif[/img]

<center><b/>I have the fifth freedom... So watch out here I come.

<font color=ff0000>http://dmoz.org/Games/Video_Games/Sh...Splinter_Cell/
    <marquee width="500"><font color=0099FF>Virtual Star, Elite Ops, Third Echelon Operative, bold thinker, Over 2000 postings, Chatter, Thread Maven, Citizen of D'ni, Veteran, F-15 Pilot, Supervillan, Abgesandter der Maya (1500+) (more disbatched of the Maya), Echter IL-2 Fan , GR Hunting Club, Baron Noir, Egal à Sam, Numéro II, I am the LAW, Virus... (happened at 11:18AM EST on December/6/2003)[img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif[/img]
    <font color=ff0000>Respect List: NSAagent, S7N, WinsK, SKULLS, Sangsta, Troy(where ever he is), Usa320, Rohan.com,Bergeyman, NightCrawlerEvo, DCell, AgentXBOX, Martin Caya</marquee>
    <center><a href=http://www.cbs.com/primetime/fall_preview_2003/shows/navy_cis.shtml target="_blank">
    </a>
    <font color="black"><font color=ff0000>
    <center>MEMBER OF PITTBULLS MAFIOSO

XyZspineZyX
    THAT'S NICE...

I'd like them to make it so that One can do Multiplayer over System Link, instead of only Online. SC would be sweet in LAN party... That should be fun...

Also hope that they have seperate teams workin on each version Again, PC and XBOX 2gether since they are the most powerful

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast