Thread: NEED TO GET THE DAGGER | Forums

XyZspineZyX
    How do I get the dagger.I am standing on the ledge and the dagger on the other side of the room on the other ledge.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

XyZspineZyX
    How do I get the dagger.I am standing on the ledge and the dagger on the other side of the room on the other ledge.

XyZspineZyX
    You'll need to walk walls over to the dagger and walk straight up walls there.

XyZspineZyX
    I have a felling its has hard as it sounds!

XyZspineZyX
    Right.

Is the dagger atop a statue?

Firstly you need to run along the walls to get on the tall columns.

Jump around the columns until you can safely get to the ground in front of the statue.

Climb up the front of the statue. Run up the wall to the right and back jump onto the hand. Climb up the wall to the left. Run up the side of the head to the right, back jump onto the wall, backjump onto the head etc etc until you reach the top. get dagger.

Daclot

XyZspineZyX
    It's 2 hours and half that I stucked on the shoulder of the statu; when I run up the side of the head to the right I back jump onto the wall but before bckjump onto the head I fall down.
    Somebodys can halps me?
    Thank U

XyZspineZyX
    turn and face the wall...you are going to run the wall and press jump..then jump again when your lead foot hits the wall all the way up to the top. once at the top...you will get the dagger, then face the wall and run to the right of you over to the ledge...then you have to avoid the spikey poles and what not...you will see that you are gonna end up where you started off with the first set of spikey poles...I cant remember exactly how far it is...but its not that long...then there will be a cut scene...and your done with that part.

Jumping up walls is a timing issue...it takes awhile to get used to it, but learn it, cuz you need it in quite a few parts of the game...

Good luck...

PG

http://princeofpersia.proboards20.com/

XyZspineZyX
    Thank U with your help it was very easy.
    Bye