Thread: AC: Unity Companion App Issues | Forums

Blackknife360's Avatar Junior Member
    I finally got back to playing ACU on my XBOX 1. I've been playing it for 2 days with the companion app on my iPad with no issues, now suddenly today it will not sync with the game. Tried rebooting the iPad, reinstalling the app, quitting the game, rebooting the xbox, checked my wifi config, still can't get it to work now. What changed overnight?????

Originally Posted by Blackknife360 Go to original post
    I finally got back to playing ACU on my XBOX 1. I've been playing it for 2 days with the companion app on my iPad with no issues, now suddenly today it will not sync with the game. Tried rebooting the iPad, reinstalling the app, quitting the game, rebooting the xbox, checked my wifi config, still can't get it to work now. What changed overnight?????
    That happened to me too. I have played the app for two weeks now and it suddenly happened this morning. It took me many tries to login to the app and the connection is not stable even after I logged in plus I couldn't sync it with the game in my xbox. Really frustrating.

We Have now year 2017..i bought Ac unity on Ps4 install app and play...then ask me to login uplay...
    Cant sync...Really???? Ubisoft do nothing...My friend said a joke
    What is the Worst firm in USA??
    Electronic Arts...
    Why EA?
    Because Ubisoft is from Europe
    Fuuny??? AC Companion app looks great and is on Microsoft store,Google,IPhone...
    Why???tell me only this..