Thread: Campaign, Campaign, Campaign | Forums

One of the great advantages of Aces of the Deep is its campaign facility. It is imperrative that this feature be adopted in SH III. If SH III does not have this facility, it will be just another game for game buffs to play. It will not be appreciated by serious U-boat players. As a consequence it will also not allow players to experience the full impact of being a U-boat Commander.

Please Tiberius, make it happen!!!

Many of the Aces of the Deep Community, including myself, have old computers just to run the game. The CD lives in the drive of this PC as it is used for no other purpose.

The other aspect that is important concersn the interface between Destroyer Command and SHIII. I am convinced that the number of players who use this facility does NOT warrant its continuation. The vast majority of players will play this game on their own. Therefore, such an interface is a waste of valuable space.

Other choices that SH III should feature is the ability to drive one's boat in and out of harbour. Not only does this have visual appeal, but if a suitable campaign mode is incorporated it will be a major aspect of arriving safely home again.

It would also be a bonus if the players had a choice of which base they could start, and continue from after returning home.

Iron Outlaw
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

One of the great advantages of Aces of the Deep is its campaign facility. It is imperrative that this feature be adopted in SH III. If SH III does not have this facility, it will be just another game for game buffs to play. It will not be appreciated by serious U-boat players. As a consequence it will also not allow players to experience the full impact of being a U-boat Commander.

Please Tiberius, make it happen!!!

Many of the Aces of the Deep Community, including myself, have old computers just to run the game. The CD lives in the drive of this PC as it is used for no other purpose.

The other aspect that is important concersn the interface between Destroyer Command and SHIII. I am convinced that the number of players who use this facility does NOT warrant its continuation. The vast majority of players will play this game on their own. Therefore, such an interface is a waste of valuable space.

Other choices that SH III should feature is the ability to drive one's boat in and out of harbour. Not only does this have visual appeal, but if a suitable campaign mode is incorporated it will be a major aspect of arriving safely home again.

It would also be a bonus if the players had a choice of which base they could start, and continue from after returning home.

Iron Outlaw
    Iron Outlaw
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote