Thread: Official Data Cube thread - Post locations here! | Forums

Originally Posted by Oh_Price Go to original post
    Here the trash tops pics

Dunno what track that is mate but its not Trash Tops...

xitooner's Avatar Senior Member
    Your instructions on Road to Ruin are inaccurate at the moment; close, but the trigger is not what is described.
    Spoiler:  Show
    I'
    I'll post a picture soon.
    Drop down to the lower checkpoint #6. Look behind you; there is a stone button on the wall; you need to push it. Die and go back to checkpoint #5; get above the button and move forward until your front wheel dips down and hits it. Once you do, the are just below you will open.

Originally Posted by Oh_Price Go to original post
    Sorry bro troll lair pics
    Ah, awesome. I'll add them in

Originally Posted by xitooner Go to original post
    Your instructions on Road to Ruin are inaccurate at the moment; close, but the trigger is not what is described.
    I'
    I'll post a picture soon.
    Drop down to the lower checkpoint #6. Look behind you; there is a stone button on the wall; you need to push it. Die and go back to checkpoint #5; get above the button and move forward until your front wheel dips down and hits it. Once you do, the are just below you will open.

Yep, quite right. Didn't even notice that button. Updated.

Data Cube Location at Crane Yard

When the level loads move backwards and push the box back until it makes a click sound. Then move up the first hill and wait for the platform to lower. Make the gap to the platform and grab that cube! Please do your part and look for em too!

I got Well Park!
    You have to go to the end of the 2nd to last ramp and use your front tire to push the ramp down. It does seem to require a little momentum. Go until the front tire is over the end and hit the brakes. Pushing this will open a hole in the wall.

xitooner's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by izdale Go to original post
    I got Well Park!
    You have to go to the end of the 2nd to last ramp and use your front tire to push the ramp down. It does seem to require a little momentum. Go until the front tire is over the end and hit the brakes. Pushing this will open a hole in the wall.

Excellent job! (Now I gotta go do it...)

Edit: Done! Still needs some good momentum for that jump... but I did it with a Tango.

B8ZZ's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by izdale Go to original post
    I got Well Park!

Just got it. It's the U Shaped log ramp. at the right of it where you launch off it slow down and bring your wheel into the air and push the right log end of the ramp with your front wheel with a bit of force and it gets pushed in, opening the wall for the Cube.

FR-GSpiritz's Avatar Member
    Barrel chase

B8ZZ's Avatar Member
    Barrel Chase - At the very beginning theres a button on the side of the crate where you start, hit that and the pipe below will grow a plank of wood, reverse into it and you got the Cube