Thread: Official Data Cube thread - Post locations here! | Forums

EHVdeG's Avatar Member
    Garbage route - Reverse at the start over steep wall, you fall in a hole, get the cube and you will be pushed back up in the air.

I also recieved the pants now with 4 cubes.

Originally Posted by B8ZZ Go to original post
    On Road to Ruin, go to the 5th checkpoint and speed uup and make the jump to the 6th on on the falling ledge thing, but when you get up there and activate the checkpoint (THE LEDGE CANNOT FALL, you need to be just on it so you can get the checkpoint) , reverse back to the lower part and a stone will go into the ground behind the lower checkpoint and reverse into the hole and there's a Data Cube.
    Done

(Also, the ledge CAN fall, you've just gotta be in a position that you can still reverse back)

EHVdeG's Avatar Member
    Well Park - at the end of the track in the building above the finish. I have seen it when playing a slot machine mission with the bronco, i didn't get there yet, but i think you have to jump high enough to enter through the roof. I will try with the tango next.

Originally Posted by EHVdeG Go to original post
    Well Park - at the end of the track in the building above the finish. I have seen it when playing a slot machine mission with the bronco, i didn't get there yet, but i think you have to jump high enough to enter through the roof. I will try with the tango next.
    Added. I tried it in my 9/10 Tango and couldn't make it. I think a high spec Bronco will do it.

B8ZZ's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by CasuallyDressed Go to original post
    Added. I tried it in my 9/10 Tango and couldn't make it. I think a high spec Bronco will do it.
    My Maxed Bronco isn't making that high of a jump.

xitooner's Avatar Senior Member
    Like the new location format in the OP (spoilers, etc)

One thing though....please put the cube location instructions in the Spoiiler too (just in case there is someone who doesnt wants to find them themselves but might just want to look at one).

B8ZZ's Avatar Member

Flower Hills.
    When you fall from the ledge up above and fall down to the part infront of the picture reverse back and hit the switch and go forward and the ground will blow up and there's the Cube. Go forward to get out.

xitooner's Avatar Senior Member
    My Maxed Bronco isn't making that high of a jump.
    Given how some of the others are working, its more likely that there is a switch or action you have to do to trigger the wall to open up and let you in, IMO.

Originally Posted by xitooner Go to original post
    Like the new location format in the OP (spoilers, etc)

One thing though....please put the cube location instructions in the Spoiiler too (just in case there is someone who doesnt wants to find them themselves but might just want to look at one).
    Any better?

EHVdeG's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by xitooner Go to original post
    Given how some of the others are working, its more likely that there is a switch or action you have to do to trigger the wall to open up and let you in, IMO.
    Yeah there must be something else, i can't reach it with any of the bikes.