Thread: Official Data Cube thread - Post locations here! | Forums

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Official Data Cube thread - Post locations here!

So here's what you're riding for!

Spoiler: 

Reward for the 1st Data Cube:

Spoiler: 

Reward for the 4th Data Cube:

Spoiler: 

Reward for the 7th Data Cube:

Spoiler: 

Reward for the 10th Data Cube:

Spoiler: 

Reward for the 13th Data Cube:

Spoiler: 

Reward for the 16th Data Cube:

Spoiler: 

Reward for the 19th Data Cube:

Spoiler: 

Reward for the 22nd Data Cube:

Spoiler: 

Reward for the 23rd Data Cube:

Spoiler: 

Reward for beating....

Spoiler: 
    Dark Machine!

Track: The Lift
    Discoverer: B8ZZ

Spoiler: 
    Location: Near the very end. Approach the finish line and you'll see wood explode behind you. Roll back and you'll enter a secret area under the track.

Track: The Aqueduct

Spoiler: 
    Location: After the long bridge, tip your front wheel down and tap the little button, then reverse backwards and down into a new area.

Track: Crane Yard
    Discoverer: xLGZ

Spoiler: 
    Location: At the start, reverse and bump your back wheel against the box. This will lower a silver platform at the top of the first hill. Jump over and the cube will be waiting for you.

Track: Road To Ruin
    Discoverer: B8ZZ (Instructions refined by xitooner)

Spoiler: 
    Location: After 5th checkpoint, accelerate up the hill and come to a stop just before the jump. Slowly creep forward until your front wheel touches the button shown. Once pressed you can drop down and fall backwards into the new hole.

Track: Garbage Route
    Discoverer: EHVdeG

Spoiler: 
    Location: Bit tricky, this one. Right at the start reverse back up the steep hill. Once over you'll drop down to the Cube and then be sprung back up to allow you to finish the track.

Track: Rock Wall

Spoiler: 
    Location: Get to this point in the map. Creep over the tip and touch the button with your front wheel, and then reverse back and down the new hole. The Cube is waiting down there.

Track: Troll Lair
    Discoverer: xLGZ

Spoiler: 
    Location: Get to this point in the track. Tap the button with your front wheel and then reverse backwards and down. The Cube is in the little cave.

Track: Well Park
    Discoverer: EHVdeG (Instructions refined by izdale)

Spoiler: 
    Location: At the U shaped ramp, settle your bike on the right side with the front wheel poking off the end. The ramp should depress. Then shoot off the last ramp and get as high as you can so to enter the tower.

Track: Flower Hills

Spoiler: 
    Location: Get to the location shown. Reverse back and kick the little lever with your back wheel. Go forwards up the hill and the ground will explode revealing a new area downwards to the Cube.

Track: Barrel Chase

Spoiler: 
    Location: At the very beginning drop your front wheel down to touch the button, this will reveal a platform allowing you to reverse up into the pipe. The Cube is inside.

>>>> LOCATION GUIDE CONTINUED HERE!!!! <<<<

B8ZZ's Avatar Member
    There's one in The Aqueduct. Go over the long wooden plank bridge to the checkpoint then slowly edge over the platform so your front wheel is down but your back-wheel is on the higher platform. There's a little stone block that you hit and it goes into the wall. Once you hit it, reverse back up back past the checkpoint and the wooden bridge is gone and you fall down into the alternate area where the Data Cube is.

Originally Posted by B8ZZ Go to original post
    There's one in The Aqueduct. Go over the long wooden plank bridge to the checkpoint then slowly edge over the platform so your front wheel is down but your back-wheel is on the higher platform. There's a little stone block that you hit and it goes into the wall. Once you hit it, reverse back up back past the checkpoint and the wooden bridge is gone and you fall down into the alternate area where the Data Cube is.
    Thanks, added to the OP

On crane yard at the very beginning, go reverse and you need to push the box right behind. A ramp will slowly going down to give you an access to the cube. Sorry for my english im french xd

Originally Posted by xLGZ Go to original post
    On crane yard at the very beginning, go reverse and you need to push the box right behind. A ramp will slowly going down to give you an access to the cube. Sorry for my english im french xd
    Thanks, added

Another one on troll lair, right in the middle of the track, you can find by yourself its easy

Originally Posted by xLGZ Go to original post
    Another one on troll lair, right in the middle of the track, you can find by yourself its easy
    Either I'm blind or I haven't won that track yet. Can't see Troll Lair anywhere on my map.

Could someone else take a couple screens and I'll add it to the OP

B8ZZ's Avatar Member
    On Road to Ruin, go to the 5th checkpoint and speed uup and make the jump to the 6th on on the falling ledge thing, but when you get up there and activate the checkpoint (THE LEDGE CANNOT FALL, you need to be just on it so you can get the checkpoint) , reverse back to the lower part and a stone will go into the ground behind the lower checkpoint and reverse into the hole and there's a Data Cube.

B8ZZ's Avatar Member
    I got 4 Cubes now and got the Pants for the Outfit. I'm pretty sure it's 4.

Data Cube Epic Failed!!

Map is The Stacks, I follow all the instructions in the thread, and im successfully made it, but when i reverse up to the cube location, im shock bcoz theres no Data Cube in The Stacks, Help me please..

Page 1 of 23 12311 ... Last ►►