Thread: PS4 Steering wheel | Forums

PS4 Steering wheel

Between this game and Drive Club -
    Does anyone yet have a PS4 steering wheel? with force feedback? not that horrible thrustmaster thing....

Originally Posted by dilbertino Go to original post
    Does anyone yet have a PS4 steering wheel? with force feedback? not that horrible thrustmaster thing....
    I have a Thrustmaster T300RS but it isn't working very good in the crew, have to steer alot before anything happens, maybe they still have to put in the support.

Originally Posted by ZWValandil Go to original post
    I have a Thrustmaster T300RS but it isn't working very good in the crew, have to steer alot before anything happens, maybe they still have to put in the support.
    I am having the same problem, have spent hours playing with the adjustments.

steering

i have a thrustmaster t500rs and its working properly. you just have to adjust the steering options.

try lowering steering deadzone all the way down and steering linearity all the way max

Logitech g27 on PS4 for the Crew or Drive Club

Originally Posted by dilbertino Go to original post
    Does anyone know if Logitech is working on a firmware fix so the G27 steering wheel will work with either the Crew or Drive Club on the PS4? I hate to have to get rid of my steering set up since I have only had it a year or two.