Thread: Complete list of tracks with starting-line picture. | Forums

  1. #101
    timohthey's Avatar Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    494
    Originally Posted by dutscher_sbf Go to original post
    where is the location of great wall? and which tier it is`?
    Share this post

  2. #102
    dutscher-DE's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    germany
    Posts
    907
    thanks timoththey, i've added the startline picture and the location to the map
    Share this post

  3. #103
    timohthey's Avatar Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    494
    No problem Keeping an eye out for the new tracks now
    Share this post

  4. #104
    flooodi-TFG's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    1,201
    Thread updated, thanks timohthey!
    Share this post

  5. #105
    dutscher-DE's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    germany
    Posts
    907
    hey flooodi i found a broken starline good that we use the same source! the purifier was broken here is the new source http://i.imgur.com/WLPUA9D.png

    cheers
    Share this post

  6. #106
    flooodi-TFG's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    1,201
    Originally Posted by dutscher_sbf Go to original post
    hey flooodi i found a broken starline good that we use the same source! the purifier was broken here is the new source http://i.imgur.com/WLPUA9D.png

    cheers
    cheers mate, fixed
    Share this post

  7. #107
    justinman114's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    1,768
    Hey I was just looking through these and noticed that Pipeline Camp's picture is of Wolf Den. Might wanna update that
    Share this post

  8. #108
    DTDIAMOND's Avatar Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Between a rock and a hard place
    Posts
    24
    It looks awesome! Just one thing, you put Great Wall in the China section, but you get it in the quests by the samurai dude. Also, the dark machine is in the story/quests section so does that mean that once you beat the samurai he gives it to you? I haven't beat him at the Great Wall yet ☺️
    Share this post

  9. #109
    flooodi-TFG's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    1,201
    Originally Posted by justinman114 Go to original post
    Hey I was just looking through these and noticed that Pipeline Camp's picture is of Wolf Den. Might wanna update that
    Thanks for notice, fixed

    Originally Posted by DTDIAMOND Go to original post
    It looks awesome! Just one thing, you put Great Wall in the China section, but you get it in the quests by the samurai dude. Also, the dark machine is in the story/quests section so does that mean that once you beat the samurai he gives it to you? I haven't beat him at the Great Wall yet ☺️
    Well, the great wall is in china But you have some point here, it could also fit to storyline/missions category.

    Dark Machine is part of the Cube quest. You have to collect some glowing cubes from different tracks and then you'll get the dark machine.
    Check my guide thread from my signature for more info about the quests.
    Share this post

  10. #110
    dutscher-DE's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    germany
    Posts
    907
    flooodi i thought about we use white for the new category that will come tomorrow
    we have only one china track i hope we will get more than great wall of it.
    but first lets play the yeti stuff. do you confirm the white for new category?

    cheers
    Share this post