Thread: palm tree reborn,why? | Forums

I destory all palm trees on Net8Islands map, but when I create a server with this map, all trees come back! If I just copy the mission files to single mission folder, everything seems ok. Any one knows why? Is there any way to stop them reborn when online paly?

I destory all palm trees on Net8Islands map, but when I create a server with this map, all trees come back! If I just copy the mission files to single mission folder, everything seems ok. Any one knows why? Is there any way to stop them reborn when online paly?

Dogfight maps never show destruction, that's the way the game works... original Il-2 was the same, no destruction shown in dogfight maps.

crazyivan hinted this to me, that it won't work for onwhine play. Since I just do offwhine it helps me. Sorry to hear about this bad Bad news.

They can very easily ship a map with NO PALM TREE OBJECTS.

This is so *simple* its aggravating.

"You will still have FB , you will lose nothing" ~WUAF_Badsight
    "I had actually pre ordered CFS3 and I couldnt wait..." ~Bearcat99
    "Gladiator and Falco, elegant weapons of a more civilized age" ~ElAurens
    :
    "Damn.....Where you did read about Spitfire made from a wood?
    Close this book forever and don't open anymore!"
    ~Oleg_Maddox

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by LEXX_Luthor:
    This is so *simple* its aggravating.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Yet Luthier isn't yet keen on the idea...
    What is one to do?

Hm, I have tried to make a mission where the good guys end up landing on an abandoned airstrip. Using destruction, I destroyed the tower, but when I played the mission, the tower was all right. Is that the same phenomenon?

Fly friendly!

Petter Bøckman
    Norway

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by JR_Greenhorn:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by LEXX_Luthor:
    This is so *simple* its aggravating.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Yet Luthier isn't yet keen on the idea...
    What is one to do?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Luthier said that PF's Palm Tree's will have lower detail levels

RCAF 412 Falcon Squadron - "Swift to Avenge"

but destroyed Palm Trees will work in a Coop mission online ?