Thread: Candy Quest Guide | Forums

Originally Posted by Oh_Price Go to original post
    Thanks for accepting the f/r @linkinjon your ghosts help improve my times
    Not a problem buddy can you just do a favour and stop smashing my times please its really bumming me out

Thank you! Im gonna give it a try now!

Originally Posted by Oh_Price Go to original post
    Hahahaha bro just a little motivation for ya ! You still got me on like 80% of the map lol it's a slow climb up the leaderboards, really can't believe I'm actually this far up! And everyone is so cool about it not like oh I'm so much better than you. Def glad to be in the mix with all you guys
    was kind of funny yesterday you beat my CRACKED PLATEAU ( hate this track and you for making me race it again ) i finally beat your time for you to beat it back in like 20 mins i was like, have that one i dont like the track anyway. you have helped me as well you beat my times and that just fires me up to TRY and beat you back.

so thanks for that.

flooodi-TFG's Avatar Senior Member
    I wanna search those candies also, any news when the update hits android also?

xitooner's Avatar Senior Member
    Bump for the guy who can't find candies....

Aqueduct candy.

Originally Posted by xitooner Go to original post
    I haven't gotten there yet above, but if I remember right it's the one where you have to reverse at the start, going backwards over a box and up a ramp, etc. it's one of the last ones and probably the most confusing of all of them.
    I see the candy it's at the end just beneath the ramp that will go up as u ride on it. The u make yourself die just before u get to end. The at the last check point I tried a hundred times to go backwards and down to throw my self to try and get it but no luck. I can't get it and it's my last candy on that quest.

Bumping since Android guys now could use this too....

Bump

mkbennani's Avatar Member
    i'm on android and i just finished candy quest after 3 or 4 days of playing ^^ they were too easy to get

flooodi-TFG's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by mkbennani Go to original post
    i'm on android and i just finished candy quest after 3 or 4 days of playing ^^ they were too easy to get
    Finished just 2nd pumpkin mission got that Doom Drop
    Now going now candy mission Saccharine Adventure and then BonBon Voyage... I agree, too easy so far.

Waiting for to get to cube puzzels... altho, collected about 10 already during pumpkin smashing...