Thread: two questions..1 is AI auto-balance and 1 is training/Carrier level question... | Forums

Far Cry Classic Launch Trailer [UK]

Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon - The year is 2007, it is the future

Far Cry 3 - Deluxe Bundle Trailer [UK]

Far Cry 3 Outpost App [UK]

If you choose AI autobalance..is there any point in picking a difficulty level???

training/carrier level....if you picked off all the guys from the top of the carrier in the training level, will they be gone when you get to the top in the carrier level??? just curious because I finally finished carrier but man was the top tough with all those guys...phew
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

If you choose AI autobalance..is there any point in picking a difficulty level???

training/carrier level....if you picked off all the guys from the top of the carrier in the training level, will they be gone when you get to the top in the carrier level??? just curious because I finally finished carrier but man was the top tough with all those guys...phew

not sure about #1. makes some sense though.

*SPOILERS*

on carrier, i first, took out patrol boat, then went inside (cutscene)cleared inside (below), then jumped off ship when i got back outside, ran around back of ship and took out heli gunner from sandy area in break of ship. then dropped boat from hangage (the learned i had to search the ship before i left, from doyle)..climbed netting on side of ship (sea side of ship), cleared about 4 guys on a walkway, got in radio room, capped that dude. ran back around to net i climbed, then jumped off ship, got boat and beat it out of there. i guess i avoided alot of them that way.

some folks said they did it without firing a shot. i'm gonna try that next, now that i know my way around. not sure i could have done that first time. though climbing the cargo net on seaside instead of going through hole would be a key tactic i think.

"De Omnibus Dubitandum"
    - Rene Descartes
    "De Omnibus Dubitandum"
    - Rene Descartes