Recently, we optimized some of the performance issues that were causing some users to experience high amounts of stuttering while playing Watch_Dogs. Instances of stuttering during gameplay should now be reduced, especially when using “High Textures”; however, some players might still experience some stuttering while playing with “Ultra Textures” settings on.
We’ll keep updating you as more fixes for stuttering are currently being worked on.
If you still experience stuttering after the optimization, please let us know in this thread.
Here is a list of other fixes:
• Several fixes to improve NAT type error messages.
• Fix for PCs with multiple network interfaces.
• Fixed an issue at the Poker Table in which the button appeared corrupted after being pulled from the surveillance camera when Aiden is dealing the cards.
• Fixed weapon wheel issue that prevent shotgun selection with mouse.
• Fixed title crashes on loading screen, while Aiden selects to restart last autosave, after previously interacting with the slot machine from Mad Mile.
im happy because i can play in ultra without textures. Textures in hing. But im unhappy because i cant play with ultra textures because the stuttering continues. I have i7 3770k, 16gb ram, gtx 780 and the game in ssd
before the update , i played it once , then it stuck on the loading screen at 90% at the next time ....
after the update , it stuck on the loading screen at 60% , then it stop working ..
i can't play it ..
I have the same huge amount of stutters on High and Ultra texture settings, doesn't seem like the patch had any effect. It's still only playable(still stutters but every few minutes instead of every few seconds) for me if I go to Medium and turn off SLI.
i5 2500k @ 4.7Ghz
16Gb Corsair Vengeance
Asus GTX 690
this update work with Theworse mod, or how many updates will be need for can use the textures or graphics of 2012 without use external pluggins or adds
Ubisoft won't be attempting to make TheWorse mod work with their updates. They've stated that the graphics won't be like the 2012 version because issues arose across the board, so they've been scaled back.
If you want TheWorse mod graphics, you'll have to continue using it, or other external plug-ins or add-ons.