Thread: No problems with Catalyst 4.1 | Forums

Far Cry Classic Launch Trailer [UK]

Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon Walkthrough Trailer [US]

Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon - The year is 2007, it is the future

Far Cry 3 - Deluxe Bundle Trailer [UK]

XyZspineZyX
    I had the latest Omega drivers installed before and they worked fine with every other game, but I got lot of those black bars everywhere in FC. So I did a complete gfx driver clean up and installed the 4.1 Catalysts and you know what :

Just wanted to show, that the Catalyst 4.1 doesn't cause any problems. If you get some after installing, it's probably because there's some kind of software conflict (you haven't removed old drivers completely or something) or bad settings. If they would cause problems with FC, everyone with Ati card would get them. Have a nice day [img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif[/img]
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

XyZspineZyX
    I had the latest Omega drivers installed before and they worked fine with every other game, but I got lot of those black bars everywhere in FC. So I did a complete gfx driver clean up and installed the 4.1 Catalysts and you know what :

Just wanted to show, that the Catalyst 4.1 doesn't cause any problems. If you get some after installing, it's probably because there's some kind of software conflict (you haven't removed old drivers completely or something) or bad settings. If they would cause problems with FC, everyone with Ati card would get them. Have a nice day [img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif[/img]

XyZspineZyX
    I've got the Catalyst 4.1 drivers and there is still problems. The first time the demo is run, it all works fine. However, when I try to load the demo up again, I either get a load of bugs and glitches that make gameplay impossible, or the computer restarts and I have to reset all my display settings.

My specs are:-

AMD Athlon XP2400+
    ATI Radeon 9800pro 128MB with Catalyst 4.1 drivers
    1GB Crucial RAM
    MSI MS-6382E Motherboard

This HAS to be problems with the demo.

XyZspineZyX
    Hi there,

I downloaded the Demo yesterday and played a bit, but i had those shadow bugs, you know. I didn't know that this bug had something to do with AA so i updated my Catalyst Drivers to the newest Version. Now the Demo isn't working at all. When I want to start it I get a white screen and it crashes...

Any guesses ???

AMD XP 2200+
    HIS Excalibur RADEON 9700