Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 1 kill game | Forums

Spider-Bot | Splinter Cell Blacklist | Companion App

Fourth Echelon Economy 101 | Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

Out of the Shadows - Splinter Cell Blacklist Dev Panel

J. Cole Trailer - Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

XyZspineZyX
    I am trying to complete splinter cell with the one kill strategy. I have reached the shootout at the end of abbatoir, and I was wondering if it counts as a kill if you turn off the IFF on a turret and let it blow people away.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

XyZspineZyX
    I am trying to complete splinter cell with the one kill strategy. I have reached the shootout at the end of abbatoir, and I was wondering if it counts as a kill if you turn off the IFF on a turret and let it blow people away.

XyZspineZyX
    you can knock people out but kills of any kind count as a kill

<center>[img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-mad.gif[/img] the little devil... and a pimp...[img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-mad.gif[/img]
    ----------------------------

<marquee width="350">3rd echelon op, Carrot Muncher, VIP, over 5000 postings, Elite ops, Veteran, Duke of the Forum <font color="orange"></font><font color="yellow"> XBL gamertag: Xtreme48</font>[b]<font color="red"> Footman of Pittbull's Mafia</font>[b]<font color="sky blue"> -<u>sc forum overnight shift</u>-</font></marquee>
    [b]"the incredible bulk"

[b]<font face="Verdana">Click Here to see the Ubi.com Forum Guidelines<font color="black">

Message Edited on 08/26/0305:39PM by bergeyman

XyZspineZyX
    yes because you activated it

<center><font color=ff0000>BOY, WILL THE IRAQ PEOPLE LOVE THIS , A SNIPER
    One Shot One Kill

<center>

http://invisionfree.com/forums/Night...ex.php?act=idx

XyZspineZyX
    If you kill dogs it doesn't count though.

<center><b/>I have the fifth freedom... So watch out here I come.

<font color=ff0000>http://dmoz.org/Games/Video_Games/Sh...Splinter_Cell/
    Josh Horne a forum legend [img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif[/img] [img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif[/img] j/k
    <marquee width="500"><font color=0099FF>Wonderfull Spammer, Elite Ops, Third Echelon Operative, bold thinker, Over 2000 postings, Chatter, Thread Maven, Citizen of D'ni, Veteran, F-15 Pilot, Supervillan, Abgesandter der Maya (1500+) (more disbatched of the Maya), Echter IL-2 Fan , GR Hunting Club, Baron Noir, Egal à Sam, Numéro II, I am the LAW, Virus... (happened at 6:40PM EST on August/16/2003)[img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif[/img]
    <font color=ff0000>Respect List: NSAagent, S7N, WinsK, SKULLS, Sangsta, Troy(where ever he is), Usa320, Rohan.com,Bergeyman, NightCrawlerEvo, DCell, AgentXBOX, Martin Caya</marquee>
    <center>
    <marquee width="500"></marquee><center>MEMBER OF PITTBULLS MAFIOSO

XyZspineZyX
    yes it does

<center>[img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-mad.gif[/img] the little devil... and a pimp...[img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-mad.gif[/img]

<marquee width="350">3rd echelon op, Carrot Muncher, VIP, over 5000 postings, Elite ops, Veteran, Duke of the Forum <font color="orange"></font><font color="yellow"> XBL gamertag: Xtreme48</font>[b]<font color="red"> Footman of Pittbull's Mafia</font>[b]<font color="sky blue"> -<u>sc forum overnight shift</u>-</font></marquee>
    [b]"the incredible bulk"

[b]<font face="Verdana">Click Here to see the Ubi.com Forum Guidelines<font color="black">

XyZspineZyX
    no it doesn't because in the Chinese Embassy where you can't kill anyone if you kill a dog then you still go on in the mission wihtout it failing.

Josh Horne a forum legend [img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif[/img] [img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif[/img] j/k
    <marquee width="500"><font color=0099FF>Wonderfull Spammer, Elite Ops, Third Echelon Operative, bold thinker, Over 2000 postings, Chatter, Thread Maven, Citizen of D'ni, Veteran, F-15 Pilot, Supervillan, Abgesandter der Maya (1500+) (more disbatched of the Maya), Echter IL-2 Fan , GR Hunting Club, Baron Noir, Egal à Sam, Numéro II, I am the LAW, Virus... (happened at 6:40PM EST on August/16/2003)[img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif[/img]
    <font color=ff0000>Respect List: NSAagent, S7N, WinsK, SKULLS, Sangsta, Troy(where ever he is), Usa320, Rohan.com,Bergeyman, NightCrawlerEvo, DCell, AgentXBOX, Martin Caya</marquee>
    <center>

XyZspineZyX
    yes, because the mission says you cannot kill people, but it doesn't say anything about dogs. you can kill anyone in certain missions but it still counts as a kill. [img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif[/img] plus, it can be done without killing the dogs

[b]"the incredible bulk"

XyZspineZyX
    I know it just makes you feel soooooooooooooo good to shoot them after they are biting you[img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif[/img]

<center>

XyZspineZyX
    No killing period. If you step on a cockroach, you have to start over. [img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-tongue.gif[/img] j/k After you beat it, try 1 bullet.

<center>
    <font color="#0000ff">The fuzzy one...
    </font><font color="#00ff00">Sig helper
    </font>
    <font color="#000000">

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast