Thread: farcry4 map editor info | Forums

mistados's Avatar Senior Member
    Is the multiplayer portion being developed by another studio again, like in FC3?

Or is eveything being done by one studio now?

Fallen-Champ's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by mistados Go to original post
    Is the multiplayer portion being developed by another studio again, like in FC3?

Or is eveything being done by one studio now?
    Doing a google search this showed up mistados - Info Found Here

Montreal will lead development on next-gen set in the Himilayas

Ubisoft has announced that five of its studios will be working together to develop Far Cry 4, the latest in the publisher's best-selling open world shooter series.

Ubisoft Montreal will take the lead on the title, which will be set in Kyrat, a wild region of the Himalayas in which players will be pitted against the self-appointed king.

Other studios involved include the nearby Ubisoft Toronto, Ubisoft Shanghai, Ubisoft Kiev and the Ubisoft-owned Red Storm Entertainment.

The game is due for Xbox One, PS4, PC, PS3, Xbox 360 and PC on November 21st and will be detailed further during Ubisoft's E3 briefing.

Expect another vast open world that will allow gamers to approach situations however they see fit, with not too many deviations from the formula seen in the hugely popular and best-selling 2012 shooter Far Cry 3.

Cool, thanks Champ..

Fallen-Champ's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by MOTHERBUMPER1 Go to original post
    Oh by the way i won Trials Fusion map editing contest they r flying me to London,how far are you from London bro?
    Congratulations, I never played Trials but hear it can be fun with a great editor although restricted a little in the gameplay.

I am a 15 mins drive from a place called Whitby, maybe a 6 hours drive to London - it's about 4 hours by train after connections - When I was in the army I passed through London quite often, it's a big and busy place - then aside from Ubisoft kindly flying me to Malmo to see FC3 via London - I had not been in London for possibly 17 years.

My sister also lived in London for some years, it was so long ago now that it will have changed from what I remember other than the main areas and landmarks.

I can see my house..

PS4 username:NotaDrugDealerxx

Check out my maps add me on ps4

Page 4 of 4 ◄◄  First ... 234