Thread: farcry4 map editor info | Forums

farcry4 map editor info

http://www.gamingrev.com/?p=2215 I don't know it might be true.

KrAzY1337's Avatar Senior Member
    That's good to hear.

I like the sound of that arena, Sometimes when i pop a game in all i wanna do is shoot stuff for a bit, this sounds like just that! Map editor should be cool, but I'll need to add some of you guys on my friends list because i've seriously never had a group of friends i could use my or other creations with!

Although you're not asking me, FALLEN CHAMP, but I have an Xbox 360, Xbox One, PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, and a Wii U. Although Far Cry 4 does not come out on the Wii U, I just want to mention that I have it.

Originally Posted by FALLEN CHAMP Go to original post
    Man did you win the lottery or something, that's a lot of machinery and no doubt a lot of coin spent on the games too - I never knew you were into gaming that much, I just thought you were on 360 and possibly still had your old original Xbox.

I usually pass my consoles on to my Nieces when I upgrade to a newer one.
    KrAzY my PSN name is Sizzling_Sar although I have rarely played online games in just over 12 months, I mostly play single player stuff these days and I have not had a headset in over a year.

I only made one FC3 map on PS3 called Aggressors - I will need a load of online friends for when FC4 comes out because if the multiplayer rocks I plan on been active online for several years with that game for sure.

(my PSN I.D. was never supposed to be sizzling_star it is a joke between me my nieces and my wife, they called me sar for some bizzarre reason - before that I had Anorexic_Buddha as a name)
    I still have the original Xbox, it's just that no controllers work anymore and Microsoft decided to shut down Xbox Live back in April 2010. Of course I have a PC that can run Far Cry 3 fine, but didn't bother playing it since I already finished it on the Xbox 360.

My PSN is xKrayon. I'm assuming you know my gamertag?

The Far Cry 4 Map Editor is confirmed.

MAP EDITOR: Featuring an improved, easy-to-navigate interface and a ton of versatile tools, the Far Cry 4 map editor lets you create your ideal map and publish it to the community. The power is in your hands to design a unique paradise, a bit of outsider art, or an unforgiving death trap.
    That's great news!

StrayDog_RR's Avatar Senior Member
    Now we need to know if custom lobbies, server browser and dedicated servers will finally see the light in this game.
    I don't want to see those damn autosearch playlists again...

Originally Posted by xRaDRoacHx Go to original post
    Now we need to know if custom lobbies, server browser and dedicated servers will finally see the light in this game.
    I don't want to see those damn autosearch playlists again...
    This, this and this!

Map editor is good news, but I won't buy this until I know I can really do something with it this time.

StrayDog_RR's Avatar Senior Member
    I'm gonna make a thread about that when a new FC4 forum will be created and there will be a ComDev.

I plan on picking a PS4 up sometime in the next few months, might wait to see what deals come out and if there is a price cut before the big holiday season towards the end of the year.

What platform you on hor-tys ?
    Last gen I have 360, but i recently got a ps4! So i'll be getting FC4 on that fo sho!! PSN id is same as my username here now (had to make a new account, i've actually been on the ubi forums since splinter cell 1!!!)

PSN id hor-tys

Okay, Ubisoft gains a single point in my book for at least telling us there IS an editor fairly soon after launch instead of waiting MONTHS to tell us like usual. That brings Ubis score to -2,345,329 points. You still have quite a bit of work to do to make me not hate you Ubisoft (I don't hate the individual Ubi employees, just the company and the people responsible for the TERRIBLE PR).