Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: farcry4 map editor info | Forums

Now we need to know if custom lobbies, server browser and dedicated servers will finally see the light in this game.
    I don't want to see those damn autosearch playlists again...

Quote Originally Posted by xRaDRoacHx View Post
    Now we need to know if custom lobbies, server browser and dedicated servers will finally see the light in this game.
    I don't want to see those damn autosearch playlists again...
    This, this and this!

Map editor is good news, but I won't buy this until I know I can really do something with it this time.

I'm gonna make a thread about that when a new FC4 forum will be created and there will be a ComDev.
    Last edited by xRaDRoacHx; 06-13-2014 at 06:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by FALLEN CHAMP View Post
    I plan on picking a PS4 up sometime in the next few months, might wait to see what deals come out and if there is a price cut before the big holiday season towards the end of the year.

What platform you on hor-tys ?
    Last gen I have 360, but i recently got a ps4! So i'll be getting FC4 on that fo sho!! PSN id is same as my username here now (had to make a new account, i've actually been on the ubi forums since splinter cell 1!!!)

PSN id hor-tys

Okay, Ubisoft gains a single point in my book for at least telling us there IS an editor fairly soon after launch instead of waiting MONTHS to tell us like usual. That brings Ubis score to -2,345,329 points. You still have quite a bit of work to do to make me not hate you Ubisoft (I don't hate the individual Ubi employees, just the company and the people responsible for the TERRIBLE PR).

Lets just hope the Editor isn't USELESS like in Far Cry 3. Seriously, the lobby system was TERRIBLE. It ruined the map editor and being able to share your creations.

Is this section of the editor just a single player mission creator type thing or does it allow for more than one player ?

Far Cry 3 Elite Member Ol Barakus's Avatar
    Brilliant news about the editor! So chuffed....
    Though i'll be waiting for sure, and seeing what the community thinks of the MP/Editor before I purchase!

I need a editor fix. Ive been back to FC2, where I started 2-3 maps but their unfinished because I missed some of the features that FC3 had....and editing on FC3 was/is a complete waste of time, which is a shame because the editor itself was amazing!

I will keep checking this thread for more news...thanks chaps

All the info at the moment points to a single player/mission/death trap editor, and no sign of a multiplayer map editor. ubi seems to be releasing quite a bit of info on a single player style map editor, and this has me concerned. maybe ubi looked at all those forum complaints about fc3 not having AI in maps and no vehicles, and this pushed them away from the multiplayer map editor side of things, and more towards creating single player missions with vehicles and AI. i hope this is not the case.
    Last edited by AW LOST SOLDIER; 06-14-2014 at 11:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by AW LOST SOLDIER View Post
    All the info at the moment points to a single player/mission/death trap editor, and no sign of a multiplayer map editor. ubi seems to be releasing quite a bit of info on a single player style map editor, and this has me concerned.
    As I'm sure it has many of us concerned, Soldier!
    This seems like a play of words on Ubi's part so far...we should be wary, and keep a close eye on the future info.

I would expect to see:
    Up to 16 person Multi-player...custom lobbies...improved Multiplayer Map Editor...etc in the wording from Ubi to even remotely catch my attention, and interest!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast