Thread: Tracks with the highest pay-out? | Forums

are nuts and bolts the most common bike part? because i have a fair few coin doublers and some gems which i could spend on unlimited fuel!

sriskus's Avatar Senior Member
    Yes they are

excellent, i love me some nuts

Highest Payout on a tier 1

i have found that urban jungle gives 704 coins on a zero-fault run with the coin doubler. Also i am at level 42 and i do not know if that makes a difference at all.

xitooner's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by bigfluffdaddy Go to original post
    i have found that urban jungle gives 704 coins on a zero-fault run with the coin doubler. Also i am at level 42 and i do not know if that makes a difference at all.
    Level does matter (slightly), and there is an outfit that adjusts the amount as well. And while Urban may give the most per unit of fuel... sometimes fuel isnt really a problem in which case you just want the ones that give the most (or the ones that give decent coin but also nice upgrade parts).

There was a post on the previous page that mentions Urban and gives other choices as well (I dont think its an exhaustive list but enough to prove the point).

Silly forum post rules are silly

I wish I had read the rules for posting on this forum earlier that say you cant post attachments or links asI spent the last couple weeks completing every track and recording the number of coins I got for them. You may be interested to know that the highest track efficiency I found was actually 'Lost Race Track', followed by 'Urban Jungle' and 'Trial of Courage' respectively. Guess I will post the dropbox link anyway and if it gets taken down then so be it.

Track Efficiency Spreadsheet

https://www.dropbox.com/s/s1sa6guzxd...ency.xlsx?dl=0

You probably want to download it to edit stuff and change the suit bonus/coin magnet settings. All these stats are based on my level 51 account so the values you receive may vary.

I had not originally considered this, but for those of you who don't have Excel, here is the Googlesheets version which you can access online:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    Signing into Google allows you to make a copy of it that you can edit yourself.

ChemicalD-TBR's Avatar Member
    Wow talk about thorough, nice work thanks for sharing! After looking through it i wish there were a way to click to reorganize the list by tier or just coins. In a perfect world there´d even be a way to click to correlate coins/parts, say i wanna know which tracks has the highest payout and has a level 3 spring on the wheel.

Other than that all i can say is this is a potential link for flooodi´s sticky on Guides and Useful topics.

Bonxy's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by GeneralPeaceful Go to original post
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/s1sa6guzxd...ency.xlsx?dl=0

You probably want to download it to edit stuff and change the suit bonus/coin magnet settings. All these stats are based on my level 51 account so the values you receive may vary.
    That is brilliant dude.

Originally Posted by ChemicalD Go to original post
    Wow talk about thorough, nice work thanks for sharing! After looking through it i wish there were a way to click to reorganize the list by tier or just coins. In a perfect world there´d even be a way to click to correlate coins/parts, say i wanna know which tracks has the highest payout and has a level 3 spring on the wheel.

Other than that all i can say is this is a potential link for flooodi´s sticky on Guides and Useful topics.
    If you download the spreadsheet and enable editing you should be able to right click the first number in a column (not the column itself) and sort by highest to lowest. Sorting by 'fuel required' will give you the tiers, and likewise for 'max coins from zero fault run' for the total coins. I considered doing the item wheel as well but time and effort x_x I may try to do that at a later point, but first uni exams.