Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Watch_Dogs - Uplay connection issues | Forums

Watch_Dogs - Uplay connection issues

Dear fans,

With the release of Watch Dogs we are seeing an exceptional increase of activity. While we have taken many measures to limit the impact on our servers, they are not responding as fast as usual. Rest assured our team is closely monitoring our servers and taking every measure to ensure that our services remain up.

In the meantime, if you have issues when attempting to download Uplay, please feel free to use this link.

Thank you for your patience
    Uplay Community Moderator
    Support
    Facebook / Twitter / Google+ /
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Is this the reason why Uplay keeps saying 'Login Failed - There seems to be a problem with your internet connection' and 'Unrecoverable error' to me? It's never happened before, so I'm confused. It only started happening today.

i hope to login soon W_D (amazing) ^_^ thanks Ubi for this game

Quote Originally Posted by Ubi-Leorthian View Post
    While we have taken many measures to limit the impact on our servers, they are not responding as fast as usual. Rest assured our team is closely monitoring our servers and taking every measure to ensure that our services remain up.
    I'm sorry, but your services are completely unavailable right now and have been for at least 1 1/2 hours. Either the AC4 companion app for Android and the Uplay Launcher for AC4 do not work at the moment. The Uplay launcher even crashes when trying to log in ("Uplay has detected an unrecoverable error and must shut down[...]"). I get it that there are problems with new games sometime, but now I have to fear that I can't play any other game that relies on uplay everytime you release some bigger title. This is close to being inacceptable.

Dear fans,

With the release of Watch Dogs we are seeing an exceptional increase of activity. While we have taken many measures to limit the impact on our servers, they are not responding as fast as usual. Rest assured our team is closely monitoring our servers and taking every measure to ensure that our services remain up.

In the meantime, if you have issues when attempting to download Uplay, please feel free to use this link.

Then maybe you should've anticipated this and done something about it... its not like you haven't had time...

Quote Originally Posted by hurtl2305 View Post
    I'm sorry, but your services are completely unavailable right now and have been for at least 1 1/2 hours. Either the AC4 companion app for Android and the Uplay Launcher for AC4 do not work at the moment. The Uplay launcher even crashes when trying to log in ("Uplay has detected an unrecoverable error and must shut down[...]"). I get it that there are problems with new games sometime, but now I have to fear that I can't play any other game that relies on uplay everytime you release some bigger title. This is close to being inacceptable.
    Agreed Although I have bought WD when I heard there was an issue I figured I'd go play FC3 for a bit, but can't even do that now.

Dear fans,

Really sad...wasn't there some info about this game being Ubisoft's most pre-ordered game? And you cant even get ready for it? When should I expect to be able to play it? Next week?

Someone has hacked into Ubisoft and shut it down!! :P I'm having issues also with connecting to Uplay - sometimes I get the option to go offline, other times it crashes.

Angry Annoyed.

So i pay £45 for a game, expect to come home and be able to play my lovely new game, my first ubisoft uplay game.... I wont be buying another.

Getting "you are not connected to the internet" and other errors similar

Quote Originally Posted by iDyzzles View Post
    Is this the reason why Uplay keeps saying 'Login Failed - There seems to be a problem with your internet connection' and 'Unrecoverable error' to me? It's never happened before, so I'm confused. It only started happening today.
    I have exactly the same problem. I can't do anything at all, cannot login to Uplay, let alone access Watch Dogs.

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast