Page 1 of 319 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: OFFICIAL - Game stuck on loading screen | Forums

Angry OFFICIAL - Game stuck on loading screen

Was messing around in between missions and noticed that I could not get the uplay stealth car sent to me even though I had used it earlier / had it unlocked in the uplay store. Logged out to check the uplay store (only to find out it was ubisoft service being down) and when I tried to load my game up again, it keeps stopping at like 90% complete on the load... Waited several minutes with the loading screen (went and got a drink), came back and it's still the same. Tried closing the game and reloading it, still the same problem. Is it because of the problems with uplay or did I find one of the fun game breaking bugs? ...
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

yup

Quote Originally Posted by rdgneoz3 View Post
    Was messing around in between missions and noticed that I could not get the uplay stealth car sent to me even though I had used it earlier / had it unlocked in the uplay store. Logged out to check the uplay store (only to find out it was ubisoft service being down) and when I tried to load my game up again, it keeps stopping at like 90% complete on the load... Waited several minutes with the loading screen (went and got a drink), came back and it's still the same. Tried closing the game and reloading it, still the same problem. Is it because of the problems with uplay or did I find one of the fun game breaking bugs? ...
    the same thing is happening to me. ive just herd about the ubisoft content you can unlock so i went to the store to get the gold gun etc....went back to continue and its on the loading screen.. waiting 10mins on the loading screen and it still says loading and the bar is like 90 percent and still loading.

Exact same problem as TC. Starting a new game works but loading my save game stucks at 90%. Hope this gets sorted out, I'm near completing the game 100% :-(

joke

Quote Originally Posted by CellarDoor81 View Post
    Exact same problem as TC. Starting a new game works but loading my save game stucks at 90%. Hope this gets sorted out, I'm near completing the game 100% :-(
    its becoming a joke now for the past hour ive been trying to get on to STORY not even multiplayer STORY and i can't get on it keeps getting to 90 percent. seriously im getting pissed of the way would not even think that this game might have problems during release . ubisoft can suck an egg im done.

Quote Originally Posted by rdgneoz3 View Post
    The same thing happened to me. Has ubisoft recognized this as a fault yet?

Like 2 hours later, still no luck. Was able to start a new game on another gf's account, but don't want to kill my progress (not a ton, but I unlocked a good amount of cars/songs/weapons/mini game rewards). Wish you could skip cut scenes, would make starting a new game more bearable without having to see the same ones over again...

Problem logged with support.

I have just logged this issue with Ubisoft support (reference number 01303727.) Lets see what they say....

Same here

Same for me, loading bar stuck at 90%

Poor show guys!

Hi guys,

since this is possibly a technical issue - it maybe related to the current issues on both PSN and Uplay, I am moving to the support forum, where it belongs - please also post the following info

Country + Format:
    (eg. United States - PS4, disc)

Usernames & Gamertags:
    (PSN / XBL gamertag or Uplay ID)

Frequency:
    (How often is it mentioned. How often does it happen to you?)

Since when does it happen:
    (This helps identify if a patch or DLC is the source of the bug)

Describe what is the issue encountered:
    (Activation the game? / Problem launching the game? / Issue with a specific part of the game Mutliplayer? / But can you still access solo? )

Define the Flow of the error:
    (What did you do before this error occurred? / Written description / Ex: “When I launch from the desktop it crashes”. “I received this error message : Error xx6546” / Screen grab of the error if possible will also help!)

Anything else you think is useful:

If you have already contacted support - please continue to work with them.

Country + Format:
    PS4, US, PSN Digital Dowload (downloaded fine, started up fine originally, and played for about 3 hours with no problems)

Usernames & Gamertags:
    PSN, same name i'm posting here as

Frequency:
    Every &%$#ing time I try to continue my game

Since when does it happen:
    Since around 1 pm est when i tried to continue my gameplay.

Describe what is the issue encountered:
    Able to start a new game on another account, but my main account gets stuck at the loading screen at about 90%...

Define the Flow of the error:
    I hit continue, loading screen gets stuck at 90%, another kitten gets thrown down the well...

Anything else you think is useful:
    After how many months of delays, you figure you'd have your servers would be tested well enough - Uplay....

Page 1 of 319 1231151101 ... LastLast