Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [PC]Uplay Can't Log In | Forums

Angry Uplay Can't Log In

So having always played FPS games, I thought I would give this Watch Dogs a try. Bought it on pre order and read a lot about Uplay being this that and the other. Jeez were they right! Think I can get Uplay to log in so I can even play the game? What a pile of junk!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Quote Originally Posted by UKInfamous View Post
    So having always played FPS games, I thought I would give this Watch Dogs a try. Bought it on pre order and read a lot about Uplay being this that and the other. Jeez were they right! Think I can get Uplay to log in so I can even play the game? What a pile of junk!
    Yeah they need to get ride of Uplay othervise this game and Ubisoft will go under. But they are to stubber to do that. Because they allways think and want to fix things instead of listening to the players. Also they DON´T even fix anything. If u say u have a problem they will blame it on you or your internet connection.
    How can it be that EVERYONE that has problem connecting to Uplay and not being able to play this game or any other game if it´s my or anyone else internet connections fault?
    Uplay is **** and allways has been. This will destroy Watch dogs and will destroy Ubisoft aswell. And I love these games so please just get ride of Uplay so we acutally CAN PLAY!
    Or change the name to UCAN´TPLAY!

FFS do something or lose your costumers!

Quote Originally Posted by UKInfamous View Post
    Same issue i can only assume servers are down which is pants

Same thing, I wish I bought through Steam
    Last edited by (SmokeCheeba); 05-27-2014 at 06:28 PM.

not that this isnt entertaining, but it wwould be nice if ssomething constructive was said in this thread.

Please. is there anyone out there who can tell us what is actually going on? are the servers actually down? is there an Eta on when we will be able to log in?

Quote Originally Posted by (SmokeCheeba) View Post
    well i bought it through Steam, but since i cannot login the game is not in my Uplay "offline" inventory, so unable to play.

Also i am stuck with this fabulous username... thanks for absolutely nothing Ubi...

Quote Originally Posted by (SmokeCheeba) View Post
    All Steam does is open the uplay app.. either way you still gotta go through uplay

Another company who is cheap on their network infrastructure. Oh well, next time ill save my money and will play their games when price drops to 25%. Thank you Ubisoft, lesson learned.

It is my 156mb internet connection that is at fault apparently! Though both Origin and Steam seem to think my internet is fine. 36 minutes of being told it's all my fault

Quote Originally Posted by zeeksters View Post
    All Steam does is open the uplay app.. either way you still gotta go through uplay
    Interesting, well let's hope ubisoft gets their stuff together.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast