Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Watch Dogs-Ubisoft service not available | Forums

Unhappy Watch Dogs-Ubisoft service not available

I brought the game 1 hour ago
    and when i installed it was connecting me to ubisoft but after some time of connecting
    this message appeared

The Ubisoft service is not available.Please try again later
    For more information contact http://support.ubisoft.com
    Ubisoft error code [1-0x00003232].

Do u guys know how to fix this
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Quote Originally Posted by dzejkus View Post
    I brought the game 1 hour ago
    and when i installed it was connecting me to ubisoft but after some time of connecting
    this message appeared

The Ubisoft service is not available.Please try again later
    For more information contact http://support.ubisoft.com
    Ubisoft error code [1-0x00003232].

Same here I'm trying to log in can't some stupid update every time I run UPlay error downloading error sync error everything This is not EA people!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Shayd93 View Post
    Same here I'm trying to log in can't some stupid update every time I run UPlay error downloading error sync error everything This is not EA people!!!!
    Looks like the game and the forum/site are so slow... I can't even join a friend ingame, server looks like overload. Shame on UBISOFT, a huge company which is not able to provide a good server on D1.

Hello everyone. We are sorry to hear that you are having some issues connecting to our servers. Rest assured, we are working around the clock to make sure we can get everyone playing our game! We will update when we have more information. Thank you !

Wtf ubisoft!

How are you gonna release a game and not be able to connect the very first day?!? I hope this isn't some BF4 type of junk! I just picked up the game and season pass, allowed the update and season pass to install and I can't connect! WTF?

Thumbs up Same here!

Quote Originally Posted by dzejkus View Post
    i brought the game 1 hour ago
    this message appeared

the ubisoft service is not available.please try again later
    for more information contact http://support.ubisoft.com
    ubisoft error code [1-0x00003232].

Huge disappointment when you spend close to $100 and a company as large as ubisoft launches a game that doesn't work right! Shame on ubisoft! Shame on them!

Same thing, except my code ends in 0202.

Dear fans with the release of Watch Dogs we are seeing an exceptional increase of activity.

While we have taken many measures to limit the impact to our servers, they are not responding as fast as usual.

Rest assured our team is monitoring closely our servers and taking every measures so that our services remain up.

Thank you for your patience.

Chill

Relax guys, this kind of thing is to be expected on first day of release. So many folks out there are playing and trying to join friends or play online so it stands to reason things won't go super smoothly.

If it carries on for days then be sure that I will join you in demanding an explanation but for now just relax.

Angry no excuse

replying with the attitude of "This is to be expected" is what perpetuates this kind of behavior among these companies, and is a huge part of the problem. No other industry allows such blatant disregard for the consumers as the software industry does.

There is absolutely NO REASON this should be happening, especially since the product's release was pushed back so far!

They have my money, it is no longer in my account - it is in theirs. I do not have access to the product for which they received said money. I see no reason I should have to "relax" or wait anything out.

I don't see Ubisoft waiting to spend our money while we have to sit twiddling our thumbs.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast