Thread: Cool ideas for FC5 | Forums

Valley of the Yetis Walkthrough ? Far Cry 4 [UK]

Valley of the Yetis Gameplay trailer ? Far Cry 4 [UK]

Escape from Durgesh Prison Walkthrough | Far Cry 4 [UK]

CGI Launch Trailer | Far Cry 4 [PSN] [UK]

Talking Cool ideas for FC5

I think it's strange that everyone is discussing the setting for Farcry 5, while I mostly have thought of ideas to the game mechanics. Are you kidding me? Don't you see how much effort Ubisoft have put into FC4, yet still everyone think it's bad. Feel free to post your ideas about game mechanics on this thread!

Some of my ideas were:

Third person(Would be AWESOME in animal attacks!)

Customisation O plenty, customise clothes, tattoos, vehicles, haircuts, grenades(turn them into eyes, smileys, solid color, carvings, etc) outposts(Furniture AND a spraycan item, which lets you draw stuff), making own weapon camos and emblems...

Female characters: Just because Ubisoft can, and that's what everyone's doing now.
    GTA V:ish character system: If you've not heard of GTA V:s character system, go check it out!

And that's just some of the ideas!

NO IDEAS FOR SETTINGS HERE! There are tons of threads out there, post your ideas about settings there instead. I don't want this thread to be littered with Middle east and South American fantasies. On this thread, I leave that to Ubisoft! Have a great day and/or night!
    Last edited by Ezio143X; 05-21-2015 at 07:56 PM. Reason: One of Ubisoft's policies.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Hi Ezio143X.

Thank you for your ideas. Please check out the following information regarding submitting game and gameplay ideas;

Ubisoft's Unsolicited Ideas Policy

Ubisoft appreciates your enthusiasm and the time and energy you spend playing our games. Ubisoft’s company policy, however, does not allow us or any of our employees to accept or consider any unsolicited ideas, suggestions, proposals, comments or materials (“Submissions”). The purpose of this policy is to avoid potential misunderstandings or disputes if products, services or features developed or published by Ubisoft might appear to be similar or identical to ideas that may have independently occurred to you.

Terms of Idea Submissions

If, despite our request that you not send us your ideas, you still choose to submit them to Ubisoft, then regardless of what your letter says, the following terms shall apply to your Submissions. You agree that:

1. The Submissions shall be deemed non-confidential and non-proprietary.

2. Ubisoft shall have no obligations concerning the Submissions, including but not limited to, no obligation to review or return any materials or acknowledge receipt of any Submissions.

3. Ubisoft may use, redistribute, or disclose the Submissions worldwide without any restriction, in any way and for any purpose whatsoever, commercial or otherwise, without any compensation or credit obligation to you or any third party.

Feedback

While we cannot accept unsolicited ideas, Ubisoft is always pleased to receive feedback regarding its existing features. It’s just one more way that Ubisoft can learn how to best satisfy your needs. Please only provide specific feedback on existing features, and do not include ideas that our policy will not permit us to accept or consider. We simply request that you send us your feedback following the directions above.

Any feedback you provide is deemed to be non-confidential and non-proprietary. Ubisoft shall be free to use such feedback on an unrestricted basis, without any compensation or credit obligation to you or any third party.
    More information can be found HERE.

Thanks.

Ok, thanks for sending me the policy, I'll follow it from now on.