Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What is Michel Ancel working on? | Forums

OK, so if there is no BG&E sequel planned, what is Michel Ancel doing? Has he retired from game development? Is he working on Rayman 4? If he is definitely not working on BG&E sequels, then I think the BG&E sequel is probably not going to happen.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

OK, so if there is no BG&E sequel planned, what is Michel Ancel doing? Has he retired from game development? Is he working on Rayman 4? If he is definitely not working on BG&E sequels, then I think the BG&E sequel is probably not going to happen.

He might be working on a BG&E sequel secretly, so that no gossip spreads. Because the game does have a very odd ending.

POP 2 (WT) was being secretly developed for 2 years before the last year's E3... So I'm going with that Mr. Ancel is working on the next BG&E...

:Prince of Persia Legacy:Owner of Prince of Persia Legacy a fansite for Prince of Persia Info:

I hope you are right. This makes me wonder - why all the secrecy surrounding games? When a new movie is planned, they usually announce it right away.

its because a lot of games never make it past the initial design stages, and even some that do never end up being made for verious reasons.

It could be that he is just not working at the moment, too, yaknow... I hope otherwise, but it could be that way.

I must only use my powers to annoy!
    ===================
    Try some crisp, refreshing
    Thunderpants today!

I'm sure I heard Ubi are working on a Rayman title for the Nintendo DS, so I figure Ancel is doing something for that...
    ...but if he was secretly working on the next BG&E, that would be BROWN BREAD!!
    ============

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast