Thread: 1305 error while trying to install | Forums

Map Editor | Far Cry 4 [UK]

Far Cry 4 | Kyrat Tuk Tuk Stories [EUROPE]

Far Cry® 4 Arena Master [UK]

CGI Launch Trailer | Far Cry 4 [PSN] [UK]

All:
    Shelled out $40 for this game two weeks ago. Have tried repeatedly to install since then; every time, I get an "Error 1305 reading from C:/... Make sure the file exists and is accessible" message long about disc 3. MSDN is useless on 1305 errors, other than saying "it might be a problem with your CD drive." So far as I can tell, my DVD ROM drive (Pioneer DVD 120S) is not on the "it doesn't effing work" list of drives... and at any rate, swapping the drive out yields no success. Neither does using a different set of CDs (my friend coughed up the dough for this game too). Has anyone else encountered this problem, and if so, what did you do to solve?

http://www.percentman.org
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

All:
    Shelled out $40 for this game two weeks ago. Have tried repeatedly to install since then; every time, I get an "Error 1305 reading from C:/... Make sure the file exists and is accessible" message long about disc 3. MSDN is useless on 1305 errors, other than saying "it might be a problem with your CD drive." So far as I can tell, my DVD ROM drive (Pioneer DVD 120S) is not on the "it doesn't effing work" list of drives... and at any rate, swapping the drive out yields no success. Neither does using a different set of CDs (my friend coughed up the dough for this game too). Has anyone else encountered this problem, and if so, what did you do to solve?

http://www.percentman.org

Have a look at this thread Waffle, it will probably help.
    Installing from hard drive.

Good luck.