Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trials Fusion: Track Challenge Guide [SPOILERS] | Forums

Lightbulb Trials Fusion: Track Challenge Guide [SPOILERS]

I thought a track challenge guide and a place to discuss them was in order. I will be adding more details on how to complete each challenge, where necessary, as the beta continues and upon full release. I will be adding visual guides very soon. There are some challenges I'm yet to complete so please feel free to chip in and I will update the OP with full credits.

Spoiler: 
    GREENHORN'S GROVE

Turbine Terror:
    Slick Flipping - Complete at least 10 flips whilst performing a zero fault run - 200
    Nice and Calm - Stop all the turbines by finding the hidden switch - 400
    Bailout off the ramp just after the first CP and grab the hook above the above the first set of stairs. Hold on until you are above the big red button then let go. Voila!

Unyielding 1 - Perform a zero fault run without leaning - 600

Waterworks:
    Full Throttle - Perform a zero fault run without letting go of gas or using the brakes - 200
    Greenhouse Effect - Stamp all the flowers - 400
    Endo Guru - Hold an Endo for 30 meters - 600

Observatory:
    Proficient Flipping - Complete at least 10 flips whilst performing a zero fault run - 200
    Wormholin' - Use the afterburners to reach the portal in the sky - 400
    Drop down to the burner below the start, control the bike through the fire rings to replenish your fuel. Reach the wormhole in the sky to get the XP.
    1-Up - Don't allow your front wheel to touch the area between the red lines - 600

Dirt Derby:
    Showman Rabbit's Run - Complete at least 15 flips with the Rabbit - 200
    Rider-Cam - Hit the gyroscope and complete the track in rider-cam mode - 400
    Roll backwards at the start and hit the gyroscope. Finish the track without faulting. There is no time limit so take it as fast or slow as you like, you can also fault as many time as necessary.
    One-Wheel Wonder - Don't allow your front wheel to touch the area between the red lines - 600

Cliffhanger:
    Is it a Plane...? - Hold and land a perfect superman pose over the river - 200
    Secret Agent - Enter and navigate the top-secret facility - 400
    Just after the 5th CP there are some wires on the ground, ride over them to break them and make the sparks fly. Reverse back past the 5th and 4th CPs and into the top-secret facility. Now you must find the exit of the maze to get the XP. ***If anyone has documented the exact steps to the exit please share***

Unyielding 2 - Perform a zero fault run without leaning - 600

ARCTIC OPEN

Ski or Ride:
    Exhibitionist - Hold Superman and Proud Hero poses, and complete at least 5 flips on a zero fault run - 400
    Wet Paint - Don't allow your front wheel to touch the red handrail at the end of the track - 800
    You can clear this with enough speed from the ramp before, otherwise land in a wheelie and hope for the best.
    Do. Not. Touch. - Do not touch any of the red arrow platforms on a zero fault run - 1200

Shear Pressure:
    Dizzy Height - Perform at least 4 flips from a single jump - 400
    Just after the 10th CP there is a pipe between the ramps. If you land on this you will be thrown high into the air where you will have more than enough time to perform the 4 flips.

Rabbit's Arctic Run - Perform a zero fault run with the Rabbit - 800
    Pipe Phobia - Complete a zero fault run without touching any pipes with your front wheel - 1200

Shivering Isles:
    Making Waves - Cannonball into the water from the highest peak - 400
    Bailout of the rock ramp just after the 3rd CP. Hold LT/Equivalent to make the rider "cannonball" and control the him into the water below and to the right.

Fragile. Be Careful - Do not break the golden pillar - 800
    Path to Enlightenment - Find the secret pathway - 1200

Peak Performance:
    Purgatory Tower - Hold and land a Going to Hell pose from off the tower - 400
    First-Rate Flipping - Complete at least 10 flips whilst earning a gold medal - 800
    Demolition Side Job - Trigger the switches to collapse the tower - 1200

Deep Freeze:
    Human Flag - Take a rest on the tip of the flag pole - 400
    Unnatural Disaster - Use explosives to create a tremor - 800
    They Belong to the Mafia - Do not touch any of the yellow obstacles - 1200

Fusion Factory:
    Dizzier Heights - Perform and safely land at least 7 flips from the opening - 400
    Coasterphobia - Perform a zero fault run without riding the loop - 800
    Welcome to Warp Zone 1! - Find and complete the warp zone! - 1200
    Ride off the ramp just after the 3rd CP, do not ride the loop and do not aim for the ramp below. With the correct speed and angle you will land on a platform between. Ride to the end of this platform to reveal the warp zone. Enter the warp zone and finish for the XP.

URBAN SPRAWL

Skyscraper Showdown:
    Marvellous Flipping - Complete at least 15 flips on a zero fault run - 600
    Full Throttle - Perform a zero fault run without letting go of gas or using the brakes - 1200
    Goal-Line Technology - Get the Fusion ball over the finish line - 1800
    Reverse at the start to release the Fusion ball, get it over the finish line to get the XP.

Park and Ride:
    Exceptional FlippingComplete at least 10 flips without faulting - 600
    Bring Out the Blimp! - Grab the blimp! - 1200
    Race to the 7th CP. At around 33-35 seconds, drive forward over the pole, off the ramp and then bailout off the solar panel just after the 8th CP and grab and hold the blimp using Y/Equivalent
    Game, Set, Match - Win a game of tennis... - 1800
    Ride to the 6th CP, wait in the tennis court to start the match. Win the match for the XP.

Blimp My Ride:
    Fan Mail - Hold and Land a Proud Hero pose over the extractor fan pipe - 600
    Prep the Artillery - Switch on the 3 cannons and shoot down the blimp - 1200
    The switches that activate the cannons are red circles on the ground, they turn green when activated by touching them. Reverse at the start to activate the first switch. Now ride to the 3rd CP, just after drop down onto the ramp that elevates up. You will be taken to a ramp in the air where the 2nd switch is. Now ride to the 8th CP, reverse back to activate the 3rd and final switch. Ride to the end and watch the cut scene for the XP. You can fault and previously activated switches will remain activated.

No Place to Hide - Collect at least 35 squirrel signs to reveal the squirrels - 1800

Marina Mayhem:
    Abandon Ship - Free the boat full of explosives in time to sink the passing ship - 600
    Race to the 6th CP. Drop onto the wire just after and below to release the small boat, time this correctly so that the boat intercepts the large ship in the background.

Climb-actic - Hold a wheelie for the duration of climbing up the rope - 1200
    Ride to the 8th CP, just after is a rope. Ride to the ramp at the top without your front wheel touching for the XP.

Welcome to Warp Zone 2! - Find and complete the warp zone! - 1800
    Get to the 8th CP. Jump on to the tilting pipe but instead of jumping to the next platform as usual, roll down the other side to the rocks below. Ride up onto the rock and the warp zone will reveal. Alternatively, reverse off the platform after the pipe. Enter the warp zone and finish for the XP. ***Can be done on the Roach***

Last edited by TheRealTeeHill; 04-13-2014 at 10:25 AM.

Nice guide. I've got a couple small additions. You can fault on the rider-cam challenge, it saves the camera angle after you hit the first checkpoint. I can also confirm that Warp Zone 2 is possible with the Roach, and it's really really difficult.

Also, for the Goal-Line technology, reverse from the starting line to launch the ball.
    Last edited by Matthew514; 04-08-2014 at 07:44 AM.

Good initiative. I can also confirm Warp Zone 2. It's hard but possible.

Here's a couple more:

Spoiler: 
    Abandon Ship - There's some wires just before the boat the riders runs over. Touch them to release the boat of explosives. Must be timed to hit the boat in the background.

Prep the Artillery - There is one trigger when you roll back at start. The second one you need to drop down to a ramp. The last one is one one of the last jumps before the end. Hit it when you land or roll back without falling of. Then finish the race and watch the show for XP (All without faulting).

Game, Set, Match - Stop the bike at the tennis court. The rider will "crash", but the tennis game will begin. Win for XP.

Path to Enlightenment - Drive forward up the first slope until you hear a sound. Roll backwards of the cliff. A wind will lift you up to the path. Complete for XP.

Secret Agent - There is a sealed hatch about mid-way. Jump over and go up the first slop. Drive over some cables located there. They will produce sparks. Back down again and the hatch will be open. Drop down for XP.

Hope this will help

Edit: Added spoiler tag
    Last edited by Cavalieris; 04-09-2014 at 08:53 AM.

Hey I was wondering if anyone knew how to do a "Going to Hell" pose. I cant seem to quite figure out the trick to doing specific FMX poses. In the FMX training floating thing I can get the pose maybe once in a while. Pretty much any help on how to consistently do tricks would be great. Nice thread too I've been waiting for this.Couldnt figure out how to cannonball on shivering island. I was even jumping from up on top the secret path haha.

Quote Originally Posted by shop609F65AE9 View Post
    Hey I was wondering if anyone knew how to do a "Going to Hell" pose. I cant seem to quite figure out the trick to doing specific FMX poses. In the FMX training floating thing I can get the pose maybe once in a while. Pretty much any help on how to consistently do tricks would be great. Nice thread too I've been waiting for this.Couldnt figure out how to cannonball on shivering island. I was even jumping from up on top the secret path haha.
    I had to 'learn' it in the training wind tunnel thinger - for that specific challenge I did it with a frontflip rather than a vanilla air: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHaCLKyBKa8

Going to hell should be just bike aligned front wheel down and pushing right stick up if I remember right.
    Winner doesn't lose.

I can't get the Making Waves achievement. Tried bailing out while bike is in air, and while in contact with rock, but when I hit the water I don't get the challenge completion.

Anyone able to get any of the challenges on Sheer Pressure? Obviously cant get the one with the Rabbit. But what about 4 flips? where are you supposed to get that? And Not let your front wheel touch on any of the pipes? thats some ninja sh|t. Heres one levels worth of images.
    Spoiler: 

Around The Oasis:
    Is it a Mirage
    Hang out here until this effect happens.

Return of the Sphere:
    Make it to this point and then head backwards.

Base Invader:
    Club Silencio
    Get to this ramp and go backwards.

Last edited by shop609F65AE9; 04-13-2014 at 03:28 AM.

Anyone able to get any of the challenges on Sheer Pressure? Obviously cant get the one with the Rabbit. But what about 4 flips? where are you supposed to get that? And Not let your front wheel touch on any of the pipes? thats some ninja sh|t. Heres one levels worth of images.
    Spoiler: 

Around The Oasis:
    Is it a Mirage

Return of the Sphere:

My game wont start so I can't get a screenshot for you. I was able to get the 4 flips challenge in sheer pressure. You can get enough height by
    Spoiler: 

fallling onto one of the erupting pipes. it is between the last ramp and the final stretch to the finish. Just climb the ramp slowly and fall onto the vertical black pipe with a lid on it. It should then erupt and send you flying high hence giving you enough time to do 4+ flips. Hope my explanation makes sense.

Spoiler: 

Around The Oasis:
    Is it a Mirage

Return of the Sphere:

This is the pipe damasassacre means.

Spoiler: 

Lucky landing or what?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast