Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fusion achievements...disappointing if these are them | Forums

Fusion achievements...disappointing if these are them

If they are true (and it looks legit) then I am disappointed with the lack of effort on RL part for these. Achievements are a great way to add a challenge/longevity to a game, and these look poorly executed.

16 achievements, adding to 1000. Looks like they took 400 points worth and simply multiplied up.

[Thanks for the link gerbs]
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Isn't 120 challenges enough?
    Winner doesn't lose.

Quote Originally Posted by mutetus View Post
    Took the words right out of my.....keyboard? lol

But yeah, Challenges are virtually identical to "achievements" so i dont see what the problem is.

I think these Achievements look pretty easy/straightforward but considering I only got the Neverending Trials one a few weeks back and am still struggling with Wail Of The Banshee I'm torn between disappointment and relief lol.

HELL NO!

I think the challenges are a great addition and I know there will be some difficult ones in there. I really hope more challenges can be added and will be included to the DLC tracks too.

You know the core players will be finishing all these in the first week.
    It's Ubi's forum now..and the taste is bitter indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeRegular View Post

You know the core players will be finishing all these in the first week.
    *Evillaughingemoticon* I'm holding you on that quote Joe

To be fair, I am not sure why we cannot have both?

50GS for doing one jump of 20,000pts in FMX mode is cheap, 40GS for simply posting a time on another players track...100GS for completing Inferno IV?

There was massive scope for clever and fulfilling achievements in a game with very clear progression, and whilst I am delighted about 120 challenges, I think the achievements are poorly conceived and lack creativity and careful thought, sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_2wItchY View Post
    *Evillaughingemoticon* I'm holding you on that quote Joe
    :lookingaroundnervoussmilie: Anything time locked aint fair lol. I'm definitely game for the challenge though. If I'm totally honest I'm hoping I'm wrong anyway. Everyone here understands where the longevity comes from with this game, either improving your skills and gaining medals or lb placements or TC. Having megahard challenges that take weeks if not months would definitely be a welcome addition.

On a separate note, anyone at RL hating on me for being so negative I apologise. Hopefully you can appreciate it's because of my love for the game and not just general ******ry. And if that sounds in any way soppy...that's how I roll when I'm high :shrug:

Ps: Still hating on the new forum.
    It's Ubi's forum now..and the taste is bitter indeed.

Me too Joe: still more than likely going to pump 700+ hours into this game like I have Evo, just think they missed an opportunity with lazy-looking achievements. Still going to be my favourite game of 2014 I am sure...

I guess the Platinum trophy will be easy to get unlike pretty-much all games. Dont know if thats good or bad though... Also first post in a lonng time cause i still havnt got my post count back so anyone at RL seeing this could you help me out? Please? iv been asking forever

EDIT: Being reset drove me away from posting, and ill go back to being active if i get it back.

You guys may be dissapointed but I am super excited... because I just saw something that has me hyped.

The Fifth Key 50
    Use the Track Editor to find and pick up the 'Fifth Key' in the Fusion world

This is a clear reference to the Trials Evolution Riddle. The image relates to the hidden chests that people found. Not sure what this means but when the keys were found there were only 4 of them found. the plaque indicated that there were 5 keys and that one of them will open what is there is Paris in 2113. Seems that this riddle is still going on and at least part of it could be in Fusion.. So yeah, thats kinda cool!

This means we will have a treasure hunt within the editor. most likely we'll have to dig to find it. I had not heard of this so if that is in fact what is happening that is kinda cool.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast