Will Spartacus be coming to Xbox one

Will spartacus legends be coming to xbox one?

Or ps4. Tbh I think its up to Microsoft and sony on whether they implement this on the new consoles

Originally Posted by smith202008 Go to original post
    Will spartacus legends be coming to xbox one?
    there's no way to know unless they announce something. or someone leaks the info.

i personally think that the answer might be yes if spartacus legends shows good figures. but don't expect it to happen any time soon. if it does happen your in for a long, long, long wait.

VANDAMAG3's Avatar Member
    I was wondering if this might happen too? It would be coolf if it did, they would have way more power to play with on the new consoles for textures, lens flares, and higher poly-counts

Im all for it to come out for xbox one and would pay resonable money for it too. Im currently "trying" to play on xbox 360. Maybe bring it out on disc or download as full game thus giving more options and bigger better game play and graphics. One can dream and ubisoft can make deams come true

No plans to bring it to XBox One and PS4 currently, If there's a change, we'll let you know!

TROG's Avatar Junior Member
    Any update

Spartacus on next gen

Spartacus Legends was an amazing game to play, but if they decide to bring it to next gen then i think they should make some changes bc if you look at the time period For Honor almost resembles graphics and also maybe duel system as well! Or use the game Son of Rome on XBox One gameplay bc there were arena matches in that game. Most importantly with both games they should add the story from the show as a campaign were you can use the characters or make your own and be able to make decisions to either follow Spartacus or crexius while keeping the ability to have your own ludus. Just like NBA 2k having a "My Career" or "Franchise." This game would bring many fans great joy to play Spartacus Legends and also will provide great profit as well