Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A problem with the Darkroom Hacking Mission | Forums

Okay, after much frustration, I completed the DR Hacking Mission. But when I got through, I was presented with a white screen.
    I tried refreshing, starting over, waiting - but none of this works. Help! I really want that last M-Disk!!

---
    "...poor Woof. I know how you are. You tried to help them. You told yourself that you wouldn't let them come to any harm, that you'd be there to protect them. I know, boy...that isn't what actually happened...the kids are gone. And you!...you couldn't do anything! Yet you're here...alive, and well...who do you think you are? Did you think you'd actually be able to make a difference?! Well, Woof...you were wrong. Completely and utterly...wrong. There's nothing anyone can do..."
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Okay, after much frustration, I completed the DR Hacking Mission. But when I got through, I was presented with a white screen.
    I tried refreshing, starting over, waiting - but none of this works. Help! I really want that last M-Disk!!

---
    "...poor Woof. I know how you are. You tried to help them. You told yourself that you wouldn't let them come to any harm, that you'd be there to protect them. I know, boy...that isn't what actually happened...the kids are gone. And you!...you couldn't do anything! Yet you're here...alive, and well...who do you think you are? Did you think you'd actually be able to make a difference?! Well, Woof...you were wrong. Completely and utterly...wrong. There's nothing anyone can do..."
    ---
    "...poor Woof. I know how you are. You tried to help them. You told yourself that you wouldn't let them come to any harm, that you'd be there to protect them. I know, boy...that isn't what actually happened...the kids are gone. And you!...you co

I have got the problem also... but after try 2 times... it has worked... so stay trying

Grmbl, I am gonna do something... but i dunno what... if there dont come a sequel from bgae!
    Grmbl, I am gonna do something... but i dunno what... if there dont come a sequel from bgae!

aaaahh, it's okay, I did it, i just didnt realise that they sent you an email with the code on it. No probs, thanks anyways borzo

---
    ---
    "...poor Woof. I know how you are. You tried to help them. You told yourself that you wouldn't let them come to any harm, that you'd be there to protect them. I know, boy...that isn't what actually happened...the kids are gone. And you!...you co

hello woof, and to all others too! btw woof, those were the most touchy lines i came thru in the game.
    anyways, i am a new member friends, and i see tht u ppl r talkin abt the darkroom internet codes, so thought i should clear a confusion.
    i submitted the internet code, and it was validated all right, but wht i dont understand is tht they r asking me to find a password 4 the IRIS News Admin, given the username. am i missing sumthin? becoz its absolutely impossible to wildly guess a password like tht! moreover it changes once u press a wrong key.

a little help will be very much appreciated.
    thankin in advance.

Yes, touching--kind of how I feel about a sequel .

I hear an echo. Here's what I said next door:
    Welcome, smukherjee! Check the hint at the end of this FAQ Beyond Good & Evil Darkroom FAQ. It seems to be always game related--the last two I remember getting were ANEMONIA and TIMOREA (animals). I think someone mentioned getting PEYJ.

Just keep trying--when it resets, you make get a short one. Oh, and type slowly--one letter at a time, so you get a response each time. I think you get a *few* wrong guesses. HTH

Thnx sysmangler for helping me.
    but r u sure there's no other way, may be secret, to get or at least have an idea about what the passwd can be, except wild guessin? how many attempts did u take btw, 2 get it right?
    anyways if u r absolutely sure tht it must be 1 of those animals then lets try. but b4 tht, the pearl game is too tough 4 ONE person 2 play, isnt it? i guess u need your friend sitting bside u controllin the other pearl!

Hey sys, i got it. i cracked the passwd, mine was PHOTOGRAPHIE! it was fun. btw, they gave the code for the locker in akuda, and to be frank, i dint like the contents! its the same old crappy disk game. i thought there should be something interesting!

Congratulations! You made it into the IRIS Network! Many have not. I just tried it 10 times in a row and got 7 out of 10:<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre">CYCLOPEUS
    SECTION
    REBELLION
    ANCEL
    JADE
    DEFENSE</pre>The last one was really tough:<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre">----ER-E-E--
    ----ERNE-EN-
    ----ERNE-ENT
    ----ERNEMENT
    -O--ERNEMENT
    -O-VERNEMENT
    GO-VERNEMENT
    GOUVERNEMENT</pre>(French!)

I thought the same thing about Yo Pearl! But, surprisingly, if you play it enough, you can learn the coordination to control the pearls independently, (and discover a few tricks). I haven't made 2 million yet, but close (1,988,670). But, hey! You got 231,102--I think you're over the hump when you beat the minimum score. Thought I'd never do that.

The last Mdisk? (yewww, Francis!) I guess the bigger reward is the satisfaction of completing everything. Wish there were more....

thnx sys, and i saw your ECG/EKG/sales chart whte'er ppl call it, truly gr8.
    if u r good at hangman, man u'll get the hang of hackin. only there r 3 chances and absolutely no ideas abt wht kinda thing the passwd could be! hangman is easier in tht respect.
    and yes, getting it 100% is acievement, very well said.
    but is tht it? should i uninstall the game now? i mean, excluding those rankings, r there nothing to unlock with the codes?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast