Thread: Training campaign for he111 | Forums

XyZspineZyX
    To whoever made the training campaign for the he111-YOU SIR ARE A GENIUS. Ive just finished playing it and i really mean this (i never post im too lazy) when i say i dont know what to do anymore when i fire up the game it was superb, PLEASE do some more, why arent you employed by the game maker? Anymore praise will lessen how much i mean this .

Thanks for the time it took
    Please make some more !!!

Once more with feeling
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

XyZspineZyX
    To whoever made the training campaign for the he111-YOU SIR ARE A GENIUS. Ive just finished playing it and i really mean this (i never post im too lazy) when i say i dont know what to do anymore when i fire up the game it was superb, PLEASE do some more, why arent you employed by the game maker? Anymore praise will lessen how much i mean this .

Thanks for the time it took
    Please make some more !!!

Once more with feeling

XyZspineZyX
    btw my signiture at the bottom has no relation to the post (just in case u thought sarcasm)

Once more with feeling

XyZspineZyX
    Thank you for the kind compliment. I'm glad you enjoyed it.
    As to new campaigns, I'm putting the finishing touches on the first part of a four part Stuka campaign. Part one is 26 missions in length.It starts with some battle of Britain cross channel attacks on shipping,radar and docks(fictional map using Leningrad/Gulf of Finland for channel areas) Moves to North Africa (Fictional map using the desert-like online map) and finishes up with Operation Barbarossa from June to November 1941.
    I'm making a last run thru to make sure it all works after the patch. I'm hoping to get it sent to Mudmovers for upload by the end of this week.
    After that hope to complete an almost finished Wilde Sau nightfighter mini campaign.
    I'm looking forward to new planes and maps. I'd really like to do a P40 American North Africa/Med campaign and a Bf110 campaign when they are available.

XyZspineZyX
    Thats great mate I seriously cant wait-ive downloaded most of the online campaigns and not thought that much of them-what i loved was that u included stuff like the simple "from a to b" missions and the recon as well as the hectic missions i was gutted when i reached the end, thanks again and cant wait to get the new ones.

Once more with feeling

XyZspineZyX
    he-111 training campaign?

where can i download THIS ? [img]/i/smilies/16x16_robot-happy.gif[/img]

<center>Flanker-ProudBirds-VFW<center>
    ;
    <center><marquee><FONT COLOR="RED"><FONT SIZE="+1">"The ProudBirds..Fly High and Proud..~S~"<FONT SIZE> </marquee> <center>

XyZspineZyX

XyZspineZyX
    ta, ive signed up just to ask where i could dl it
    ive made a few missions but they not that good, well atm anyway :\

poymando wrote:
    - You can get it here: