Thread: Corrupted data recovery - solved | Forums

JoeRegular's Avatar Senior Member

Re: Corrupted data recovery - solved

That's very much appreciated Shifty, I'll post back how it went when I've got it sorted out.

Thanks very much to Willyumz, Jarrett and Shifty once again

JoeRegular's Avatar Senior Member

Re: Corrupted data recovery - solved

Ok he's not got a pc or an e-mail apparantly

Told him I'd get him a cheap USB and send em to his house if he gave me his addy but he's not into it. Those stalker jokes probably didn't go down too well lol.

Thanks again chaps, at least the info's up here now for anyone else who ever has this problem

Data Recovery

Hi,

It's using the another tool for data recovery is Recuva.........
    Use this tool you will definitely get your lost data.................

Thank you..........

<a href="http://www.chijidatarecoverychennai.com/">Data Recovery</a>

Well you're in luck because all of your data is still there and can be recovered but the cost of that recovery is what is in question. You can find a data recovery company. Here are some of top companies which I found from Google

www.salvagedata.com
    www.securedatarecovery.com
    www.drivesaversdatarecovery.com

Several months ago, my sd became corrupted. I had a backup copy of most of the photos in their original form, but it would have taken forever to rebuild and edit all of them. After using Pandora Recovery http://www.pandorarecovery.com/ for a couple of days, I have ended up being very impressed with it.
    It took two or three hours, but Pandora recovered the entire library along with a bunch of other stuff that I'd forgotten about. Although I was originally hesitant to spend so much for an application, I can now say that it's worth it many times over. I think you should try it. Good luck.

Easy Recovery

Generally, if in case no back up was saved, the primary course of action is always restoration..
    Using Windows Data Recovery tool, you can easily repair and recover corrupt or damaged data from the file systems (NTFS and FAT) swiftly and with utmost accuracy. This tool can also retrieve data from any storage devices or hard disks (both external and internal).

This tool has an additional capability of restoring lost or deleted data as well. The only condition is that no further changes are made on hard disk such as adding, creating or moving new data. If the hard disk is kept intact as it is after deletion of data then, the same data can most assuredly be recovered.