Thread: AC4 Compatibility Packs 1 & 2 Problem | Forums

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 3

Assassin?s Creed Unity Arno Master Assassin CG Trailer [US]

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 2

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 1

AC4 Compatibility Packs 1 & 2 Problem

I cannot play online on AC4 Because when i try to download the compatibility packs 1 & 2 it shows it 100 % Then loops 3 times from 0 to 90 to 98 to 99 to 100, Then says can't download AC4 Compatibility packs and it does this for both of the packs and when i view in the storage it has a "!" sign on it and says incomplete though it reaches 100%.

Been waiting weeks to play online already beat singleplayer please help!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Be nice for some help?

I am having this problem too, it is stopping me from playing online as these packs have to be downloaded first.......which is impossible!!!

YUP...same issue here. Bought the game 2 days ago. Couldn't download at all yesterday. Today, after putting in Uplay Passport Code (not sure if that did anything), deleting the previous download attempts from my hard drive and attempting to reinstall...one of the packs installed correctly. The second one didn't even try. Now, every time I try to play, it keeps telling me I need to download a required pack, but won't let me. I have a friend who is having the exact same problem. I bought disc at store; she bought it online through her Xbox 360. She also didn't get a Passport Code. Still can't figure out if that matters anymore since they did away with them. So, I still can't play multi-player co-op like I want. FYI - this is my first Ubisoft game (and AC game of course). I am not happy with this crappy *** service. The single-player has been fun. I like the game movements and the pirate theme, etc., but I have never witnessed anything like this. This is an established serious from an experiences company. What is the matter with these people? Grrrrr.

I've been having the same issue all week. I've come back to the multiplayer time and time again this past week and weekend and the compatibility packs wont even download. It'll send me to the the download screen but then they'll just remain pending forever and I'll be stuck in limited mode. I bought it on the xbox marketplace and I've been super pumped to try the multiplayer all week. I've tried deleting my content and system cache, my internet connection is stellar, so it really looks like its a Ubisoft problem. I'm getting real tired of trying to fix it.

Angry

Well, I guess at least I'm not the only one with this issue.. My goal was to beat the campaign which I've now done 100%.. finally get to try out multi-player and the stupid packs wont download. Does the exact same thing. I have my passport, and still neither pack will finish properly, so I don't think that has anything to do with it. I hope Ubisoft fixes this soon.