Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Watch_Dogs Dev Team interview and Q&A - Live on Twitch - ENDED | Forums

Watch_Dogs Dev Team interview and Q&A - Live on Twitch - ENDED

Stay connected_

Join members of the Watch_Dogs Dev Team for a live Interview and Q&A_

Today, March 7 – 9pm [CET]

http://www.twitch.tv/ubisoft
    Last edited by Mr_Shade; 03-07-2014 at 04:35 PM.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Shade View Post
    Stay connected_

Join members of the Watch_Dogs Dev Team for a live Interview and Q&A_

Today, March 7 – 9pm [CET]

http://www.twitch.tv/ubisoft
    YEEESSSSSS this is just what I needed!!!!!
    Last edited by Mr_Shade; 03-07-2014 at 04:35 PM.

This is going to be messy....

Quote Originally Posted by LarZen View Post
    This is going to be messy....
    I hope not. If it just descends into abuse and anger then it's not going to get anywhere. Hopefully we get some real answers as to why the quality looks so markedly worse - and hopefully it'll turn out that there's a good explanation for it and there's nothing to worry about. As long as we remain sensible and try to ask good questions then maybe that's the way it'll go. Though, if it's clear we're just being fed bullsh1t by the dev team then they're asking for it. Fingers crossed it's good news.

Quote Originally Posted by SoberYeltsin92 View Post
    I hope not. If it just descends into abuse and anger then it's not going to get anywhere. Hopefully we get some real answers as to why the quality looks so markedly worse - and hopefully it'll turn out that there's a good explanation for it and there's nothing to worry about. As long as we remain sensible and try to ask good questions then maybe that's the way it'll go. Though, if it's clear we're just being fed bullsh1t by the dev team then they're asking for it. Fingers crossed it's good news.

I think it's to late. They have angered the gaming community and it's just a big mess right now. Bad PR is spinning out of control on commenting sections,facebook,twitter and forums all over the web. And if the downgrade in visuals are true then frankly they deserve it. False advertising of games is something that need to be stopped. I just hope this is a bad dream....and that I wake up soon.

I'm working during the stream. Could somebody please tell me what they say about the downgrade when I get back?

I think it's to late. They have angered the gaming community and it's just a big mess right now. Bad PR is spinning out of control on commenting sections,facebook,twitter and forums all over the web. And if the downgrade in visuals are true then frankly they deserve it. False advertising of games is something that need to be stopped. I just hope this is a bad dream....and that I wake up soon.
    Oh I agree completely. I just think they should be given a chance to answer to the very fair criticisms that are being levelled at them before it descends into anarchy. It seems to me that this is an attempt to get this PR disaster under control - and hopefully they can give us answers that we're happy with. But if not, then yes they need to know we're not happy.

As I mentioned elsewhere, I'm still looking for forward to actually playing the game, but it is difficult to move away from what we witnessed in previous demos, visuals that they were purported to be for next-gen gaming.

I had already upgraded my PC as far as the GC, because I was still getting away with using my old GC. So this time last year it was either a new £200+ GC or the PS4. When I witnessed my first WDs trailer (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p16OgsvHEf0) I was amaze that these effects were even possible and it was said that these were from the PS4. So I plumped for the PS4/WDs bundle. Obviously I only received one half of that order.

I am not enraged about the effects shown in yesterdays trailer, because there are still questions to answer for them, but I am obviously disappointed and disillusioned that my other option of upgrading my PC GC may have solved this unforeseen upcoming issue. It's clearly false advertising and many people are going to be out of pocket to the tune of over £300 if a graphical downgrade has been done. And that is very unreasonable.

I was really hoping it was some April fools joke that got released too early but on day two of the storm it's settled in that this isn't a bad dream or some joke...Only way I'm going to believe the visuals haven't been downgraded and features have not been cut is with a hands on demo so I can see it with My own two eyes.

Really can't see this Q&A on twitch going over well... brave bunch

Quote Originally Posted by bullybeef1973 View Post
    As I mentioned elsewhere, I'm still looking for forward to actually playing the game, but it is difficult to move away from what we witnessed in previous demos, visuals that they were purported to be for next-gen gaming.

I had already upgraded my PC as far as the GC, because I was still getting away with using my old GC. So this time last year it was either a new £200+ GC or the PS4. When I witnessed my first WDs trailer (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p16OgsvHEf0) I was amaze that these effects were even possible and it was said that these were from the PS4. So I plumped for the PS4/WDs bundle. Obviously I only received one half of that order.

I am not enraged about the effects shown in yesterdays trailer, because there are still questions to answer for them, but I am obviously disappointed and disillusioned that my other option of upgrading my PC GC may have solved this unforeseen upcoming issue. It's clearly false advertising and many people are going to be out of pocket to the tune of over £300 if a graphical downgrade has been done. And that is very unreasonable.
    Yeah I know exactly what you mean. I'm sure the gameplay will still be good but the reason I forked out the money for a PS4 was on the basis that the games would look and play a lot better. I'm sure in time it can get to that level but right now I'm wondering what the major differences between the PS3 and PS4 versions of Watch Dogs are going to be and if it was worth it. Feeling a bit let down right now. Let's hope they've got some answers this evening.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast