Page 1 of 23 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Assassin's Creed Great Fall (Real or Fake?) | Forums

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 3

Assassin?s Creed Unity Arno Master Assassin CG Trailer [US]

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 2

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 1

Assassin's Creed Great Fall (Real or Fake?)

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

This goes agains the Best Buy employe. There is no "V" in the title and with that angle we can't see "Connor" or anything else he claimed. I am certain it is not AC V. The title is also to "clean" there is no parts of the world in it like each AC game cover, the cover remindes me of the comics. If true, maybe it is a comic(The Fall, The Chain & Brahman) or standalone DLC like Freedom Cry?

Picture number 2 looks like it is taken from a trailer that just ended with the tilte and Assassin insignia.

The logos are definitely FAKE. The lettering was done with some good (but not excellent) photoshop skills. First picture: Look at the R and E in CREED and the ones in GREAT, they are different. Ubisoft uses a modified version of the Trajan Pro font, you can see that especially by the letter A. BTW: The A was the only letter copy-pasted more or less properly to Great Fall. The second picture is just some guy trying to fake the AC logo and failing.

But I can't say if the rumors about the title are also fake.

if we start to see more of the great fall then It might be real and ubisoft forums mangers might take this post down because of the pics . what do you think it is about ?(if it is true)

Glad you posted it! I came here just to do that, I think this discussion is worth a thread instead of just being hidden on that other one

If it's true, it seems we are not getting ACV this year, so I wonder what kind of spin off this would be.

One thing though - both pictures are basically from the same angle Also, the font is indeed different from the regular font.

But I'm not going to just say it's fake because anything can happen, especially considering: (i) how random Black Flag's rumor started ("saw the laptop of a woman working on a presentation inside a plane") and (ii) how everyone found one million reasons why it was fake (including the now infamous "it's obviously not true, Ubisoft doesn't do numbered titles with a subtitle").
    Last edited by frodrigues55; 02-23-2014 at 11:26 AM.
    History is written with blood. UNITE.

Quote Originally Posted by ASSASSIN1190 View Post
    if we start to see more of the great fall then It might be real and ubisoft forums mangers might take this post down because of the pics . what do you think it is about ?(if it is true)
    If its real maybe it has something to do with the Fall of Bastille during the French Revolution?

When ACIV: Black Flag leaked, they said it’s “AC:Black Flag” but then it was revealed to be ACIV:Black Flag, so this could still be a numbered title which is likely to take place in Japan (as rumored) or in Russia since acinitaites.com has been hinting some Assassin activity in Moscow and the name “Great Fall” is close to “The Fall”, a comic book AC story that took place in Russia.

However, if it’s not and the “posters box” rumor is true, then Connor is coming back.

Either way, my excitement gauge is through the roof and I hope there will be more present day missions and a more next-gen-looking game. Oh, and I’m ready to get bankrupt, pre-ordering the super collector’s edition, HA!
    Last edited by RinoTheBouncer; 02-23-2014 at 11:36 AM.

“لا شيء واقعٌ مطلق بل كلٌ ممكن"

Instagram | WWW.RINOTHEBOUNCER.COM | Twitter

Those are fake, I looked it up and nothing came up... not even a mention on any site. Someone is pulling a prank on us.
    Last edited by GunnerGalatico; 02-23-2014 at 11:38 AM.

maybe the name means something like
    assassins creed 1 = the first one of course
    assassins creed 2 = the second assassin of the series
    assassins creed brotherhood = the rise of ezios brotherhood in Rome
    assassins creed revelations = the revelation of altairs life and the final years of ezio
    assassins creed 3 = Third Assassin
    assassins creed 4 black flag = forth assassin and the black flag of the pirates and Edward keyway
    assassins creed great fall (if true) =? just a guest the fall of connor ?
    Last edited by ASSASSIN1190; 02-23-2014 at 11:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by RinoTheBouncer View Post
    There’s no V in the title. The same thing happened with ACIV. They said there’s a game called Assassin’s Creed: Black Flag, without IV. So it could be an ACV with a new assassin or if the rumors about the posters are true, then Connor is coming back.
    The first rumors and posters about Black Flag did have the "IV" in it, though. It's the reason why everyone said it was fake (number + subtitle)
    History is written with blood. UNITE.

Page 1 of 23 12311 ... LastLast